Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Is this ok in your relationship?

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  • 39 Replies

Making comments about someone elses looks? Like for instance if you see a hot guy/girl on tv would your s/o be mad if you said "their hot" or possibly drooling at the tv screen because Chaning Tatum (dont know if i spelled his name right) has his shirt off lol? Some think it's disrespectful, some dont. What is your opinion?

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Dh and I both do it! No biggie for us! :)
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Doesn't bother me or my husband. We feel secure in our relationship. I understand why others don't like it. You gotta do what is best for your relationship.

tperez10
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:59 PM

It's okay with me and my SO. We know the other person is just playing around and realistically, what are the chances of me or him being with whoever we see on tv? It's all in good fun with my relationship :)

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM

It's ok with DF and I. We know we aren't going anywhere.

Twix.Leigh
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
We're good. He didn't care of I look, I don't care if he looks. After all, in never going to get that hot actor on TV with no shirt on..
Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I guess I was looking at the tv pretty hard yesterday and my hubby started laughing and asking me what I was looking at knowing that there was some cute guy on tv, and I said "you know" his sister was there and started getting all upset saying that playing around like that is not appropriate in a relationship, and I was like wtf we can't be the only couple that doesn't see a problem with this

cupcake_mom
by KT on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM
I dont care and neither does my df. We point people out to each other. I don't mind pointing out a nice ass on a women or singe nice hooties
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM
We don't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katemckenzie
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM
I don't have an issue with that.
esox
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Neither of us are big into celebrities so its not really an issue around here. We both occasionally say something along those lines about real people in public. Its no big deal. We are both secure in our relationship. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN