Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

How do you feel about yourself?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 14 Replies

Exactly what the title says... 

How do you feel about yourself? 

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Pretty good. 

Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Great for the most part. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Okay most days.

OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel like I am finally feeling pretty darn good about myself.  After being in a controlling abusive relationship during my late teenage years, I spent many years with horrible self esteem issues.  Plus I did some things that I am ashamed to admit (and other ridiculously crazy people trying to make me feel bad for it for years to come because they have their own issues). 

This past year I've noticed that I've actually built myself back up to before all of that crazy mess happened.  I am once again strong and confident.  I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, because I am so proud of myself. I graduated college with 4 young kids including a newborn at the time, I am a pretty damn amazing wife, I am so happy with my body now.. I worked hard to get back to my pre-baby shape, and I know that I am really smart and a great mom, and have two kids that I love as my own even though I did not give birth to them... I am so lucky to have them in my life!  I do not say how happy I am with myself to brag, I say it with accomplishment that finally I can be proud of myself without having to have anyone else's approval.  My happiness is dependant on no one but myself (well, and my kids, of course).  I am really lucky and have a great life and I just feel the happiest I have been in many, many years.  

So THAT is how I feel about myself, haha. 

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Depends on the day.

I hate my body, but I'm working on it.

I'm a pretty good person. :)
luvmybug
by Amanda on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Eh, ok.
Butterfly_xo
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I feel great 

MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Kinda crappy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I feel alright... some days I feel better about myself than others. I have a lot of weight to lose from gaining on hormonal bc.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM

That's great that you have gotten to that point! :)

Quoting OMGLasersPOWPOW:

I feel like I am finally feeling pretty darn good about myself.  After being in a controlling abusive relationship during my late teenage years, I spent many years with horrible self esteem issues.  Plus I did some things that I am ashamed to admit (and other ridiculously crazy people trying to make me feel bad for it for years to come because they have their own issues). 

This past year I've noticed that I've actually built myself back up to before all of that crazy mess happened.  I am once again strong and confident.  I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, because I am so proud of myself. I graduated college with 4 young kids including a newborn at the time, I am a pretty damn amazing wife, I am so happy with my body now.. I worked hard to get back to my pre-baby shape, and I know that I am really smart and a great mom, and have two kids that I love as my own even though I did not give birth to them... I am so lucky to have them in my life!  I do not say how happy I am with myself to brag, I say it with accomplishment that finally I can be proud of myself without having to have anyone else's approval.  My happiness is dependant on no one but myself (well, and my kids, of course).  I am really lucky and have a great life and I just feel the happiest I have been in many, many years.  

So THAT is how I feel about myself, haha. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)