Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

breakup advice

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
I just broke up with my boyfried after a year. I'm not sure how I feel. I'm sick to my stomach and nervous. He already tired to get back with me last night after he broke up with me . And I'm not sure how to do things the right way.
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Why did he say he broke up with you? If it is something you want to work out, there is no shame in trying again. Unless he has been abusive or something.

needsomefriends
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
This is his fifth time breaking up with me since September. Over me not working. I am too old to not be working but I am enrolled full time at a local community college
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Oh :/. I'm not sure how to help with that... He either needs to get over it or you could find a part time job just to shut him up if you really wanted to be with him.

Quoting needsomefriends:

This is his fifth time breaking up with me since September. Over me not working. I am too old to not be working but I am enrolled full time at a local community college

MMerrill
by Melissa on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:17 PM
2 moms liked this

That's a lot of breaks ups.... I say cut your losses and go find someone who is going to lift you up instead of bring you down!  So sorry you're hurting though!  I know it sucks but it will get easier, sometimes the best thing to do is a clean break though :(

abbey616
by New Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg I am going through the exact same thing as you. My boy friend and I just broke up too. We have been fighting alot lately. Did you guys fight alot too? It would be great to chat if you want too. Maybe we can help each other through this together. You can friend request me if you want. Thanks Abbey

jessicalahlah
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Five times? Good bye guy. He is using you as a doormat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)