Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

mothers day out

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 11 Replies
So does anybody on here takes their jids to mothers day out?

What do you think about it?

Do you like it?

Thinking of enrolling my daughter she will be 3 in january but not sure i wanna hear sone experiences
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM
I havent heard of that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pumpkin1423
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I've never heard of it either. What is it exactly?

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I have never heard of it, is it something specific in your area?

mbmamii
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I tough it was all over. Its a school program for little kids
leanntx
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:41 PM
My LO goes to one at a local church. It's two days a week for a half day. I love getting some time without kids, and he's always in a great mood when I get there to pick him up. I think it's great.
Twin2Walker
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:42 PM

My nephews go and I intend on taking my daughter when she is potty trained.

mbmamii
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:55 PM
How old is you baby? Mine is about to be 3 and its 3 days a week from 9:30 to 2:30 i wans thinking thats a little to much lol

Quoting leanntx:

My LO goes to one at a local church. It's two days a week for a half day. I love getting some time without kids, and he's always in a great mood when I get there to pick him up. I think it's great.

leanntx
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM
He's a year, he's been going since he was 6 months. It's two days a week from 9:00 to 1:30.

Quoting mbmamii:

How old is you baby? Mine is about to be 3 and its 3 days a week from 9:30 to 2:30 i wans thinking thats a little to much lol

Quoting leanntx:

mbmamii
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Really well i may try it lol kinda scared

Quoting leanntx:

He's a year, he's been going since he was 6 months. It's two days a week from 9:00 to 1:30.

Quoting mbmamii:

Quoting leanntx:

leanntx
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM
You can always try it, if you or your child don't like it, then you don't have to continue.

Quoting mbmamii:

Really well i may try it lol kinda scared

Quoting leanntx:

Quoting mbmamii:

Quoting leanntx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)