Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I don't know why I'm so nervous but I am..

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay so.. to save money I decided to cut my hair at home again I've done it once and it turned out okay. Well this time it didn't sadly..
Well I just called and got an appointment for Friday at noon to go get my hair fixed plus gonna get a color.

Well for some reason I am beyond nervous, My youngest son turns 1 next month and this is the first time since I've had him that I am doing something for myself. Maybe thats it but I honestly have no idea.

I should enjoy it but I have sever separation anxiety on leaving my youngest that I havent done anything where he is out of my care for more then 15 mins.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I get nervous leaving my dd too and she is 14 months. I would just try to relax and enjoy it, you need to do some things for you once in awhile! Who will be watching him?
-Kney-
by Courtney on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:39 AM
My boyfriend (his dad) I should be okay leaving him with his dad but I'm not use to having a hands on dad my exhusband never was with our son

Quoting k9l1c5:

I get nervous leaving my dd too and she is 14 months. I would just try to relax and enjoy it, you need to do some things for you once in awhile! Who will be watching him?
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Oh i don't mind being away from my youngest. She is 12 months and every other week or so spends the night with her Nana (My MIL). She loves her Nana, and has a blast, and we enjoy not having a baby for a night!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Well then I'm sure everything will be fine :). It sounds like something you need to get used to (him being a hands on dad). I am so grateful that my fiance is a hands on dad too.

Quoting -Kney-:

My boyfriend (his dad) I should be okay leaving him with his dad but I'm not use to having a hands on dad my exhusband never was with our son

Quoting k9l1c5:

LoveMyBabies28
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:49 PM

As long as you know he is in good hands then don't be so nervous. I know that is easier said than done but there needs to be time for us mommies as well. With us not happy or not cared for, we are not at our best to care for our kiddos. We all need "Mommy" time and it is okay. Nothing to feel guilty about or nervous about! =) We are at our best when we are happy and healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)