Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Clearance deals and savings brags!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:35 PM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

Yesterday I was so busy running errands almost the whole day, so I had no time to get in here and tell you all about some great clearance deals I got! I went to JCPenney's and shopped their clearance racks, and I got $687 worth of clothes for $146.37! I was so excited!! I love getting great deals and refuse to pay full price for almost anything.

Does anyone else like to shop clearance? What kinds of deals have you scored?!

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

omg-I love it.  I get great deals at kohls.  I wait for the stuff to go on sale and use my discount certificates for anywhere from 15-30 percent(usually can get a 30).  Its end of season so I buy for the next year.  I got carters and jumping beans summer clothes for my lo.  Onesies and shirts were 1.50 each and then I got 30 percent making them 1.05 each and they started at 10.00...I got shorts for 1.80 and 30 per cent off for 1.44 each normally 12.00...lots of other stuff too.  I never pay full price-I know it is going on sale there and I wait.  What you cant find in the store you can usually get online.  this dress was originally 28.00-got it for 8.40 and 30 percent off-came to 5.60!

Fields456
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I love clearance 2 years ago I got a $100 something. Espresso/cappuccino maker for $19 I was really excited
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM
That is awesome! I shop for the next season too, definitely the smartest way to shop! I normally don't get great deals at the Kohl's iny my area, but they did just open a new one not long ago so maybe I will check that out soon. I have $30 in gift cards there I have been hoarding to try and find some things for dd for Christmas gifts.

Quoting peanuteb:

omg-I love it.  I get great deals at kohls.  I wait for the stuff to go on sale and use my discount certificates for anywhere from 15-30 percent(usually can get a 30).  Its end of season so I buy for the next year.  I got carters and jumping beans summer clothes for my lo.  Onesies and shirts were 1.50 each and then I got 30 percent making them 1.05 each and they started at 10.00...I got shorts for 1.80 and 30 per cent off for 1.44 each normally 12.00...lots of other stuff too.  I never pay full price-I know it is going on sale there and I wait.  What you cant find in the store you can usually get online.  this dress was originally 28.00-got it for 8.40 and 30 percent off-came to 5.60!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Woot woot! That is a fantastic deal!

Quoting Fields456:

I love clearance 2 years ago I got a $100 something. Espresso/cappuccino maker for $19 I was really excited
Fields456
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I know. It was missing the glass pot thing. But I had one from my last one so it was no big deal to me

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Yep, it was there just for you lol.

Quoting Fields456:

I know. It was missing the glass pot thing. But I had one from my last one so it was no big deal to me

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting Fields456:

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I ordered a bunch of clothes for the kids yesterday online from The Children's Place.
Shirts for $2 and pants as low as $3! Plus 20% off the total and Free shipping! :)
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM

That is awesome!! I ordered from there last year after all the winter stuff went on clearance for dd for this year. I saved a lot too and they all fit her perfect this year. I love when things work out lol.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

I ordered a bunch of clothes for the kids yesterday online from The Children's Place.
Shirts for $2 and pants as low as $3! Plus 20% off the total and Free shipping! :)

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM
I love when I can so that! :)
Ill buy for the next season also, in a size up.

Right now it's So hard to find pants for my son, Jack. He is super tall (38+") but only 27 pounds. Ugh.

Quoting k9l1c5:

That is awesome!! I ordered from there last year after all the winter stuff went on clearance for dd for this year. I saved a lot too and they all fit her perfect this year. I love when things work out lol.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

berlgirl1224
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I never pay full price if I don't have to. After the season/holiday I shop like crazy. Who doesn't love a child's winter coat for 75% off? Same with hats and gloves for $1? I stick up on this because they always seem to lose them or misplace ONE glove lol. I always buy holiday decorations for the next year after that holiday too. I love it, that is honestly me favorite time to shop!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)