Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you sleep in the nude?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 31 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you sleep in the nude?

Options:

Yes

No

Other, please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

I wear a light nightgown to sleep in and my dh wears pj bottoms but my BFF was just talking about how she had a bad scare last night thinking someone was breaking into her house when she heard her window rattling (it was from a thunderstorm). I didn't see why that was such a big deal until she said she sleeps nude and didn't want an intruder to come in when she was naked and unable to defend herself. Apparently her SO also sleeps nude, but they keep robes in the adjoining bath to throw on if they need to deal with their kids.

Do you sleep in the nude?

If so, do you ever worry about what would happen during a break-in or something? If not, what do you wear instead?

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Dh and I both sleep nude. We both have robes at the end of the bed to throw on if we get up. I can't sleep with clothes on. I don't really think about someone breaking in...a fire is my main concern lol.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

NO!!!!!!!!!!! For that reason or in case of fire. I just can't risk it. Lol

krazene
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Not nude, but in a tank and undies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicalahlah
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Usually a tank and undies. But, since the baby has decided our bed is his bed, I keep pj's on because I feel weird.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I said other because I normally do not, but on very very rare occasions like once very few years I will lol. And yeah I always worry about that stuff when I sleep naked which is why I normally don't do it.

Lilith.23
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I sleep in my undies my partner sleeps in the nude.
I have a nightgown next to my bed in case.
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I usually wear panties and a shirt, my legs like to be free lol. From time to time I'll sleep nude but I've seen too much Law & Order SVU & I Survived so now I'm slightly paranoid, and feel more comfortbale with some type of covering. In the winter though, I bundle up like an eskimo! I'm always cold and it's only worse in the winter, I'mm wear sweatpants, a long sleeve sirt, and a sweatshirt, and 4 blankets and I'll still freeze.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 31, 2013 at 4:34 PM
I sleep in a light tank and a pair of mY husbands boxers. I would sleep in the nude if I could guarantee that my kids wouldn't come in. I tend to kick al of the covers off of myself.
Devon143
by New Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Husband and I both only wear undies to bed, we are the shirtless wonders
kstorm234
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM
No, my son sleeps with us and I'm just not comfortable sleeping nude.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)