Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

how do you balance life ? do you have 3 or more kids ? how do you do it?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: Is it normal to question your sanity?

Options:

yes

no

sanity ? whats sanity?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

i give you props cooking cleaning and etc how do you get it done and make time for yourself?

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rotorkitty
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I've got three girls under the age of 3. It's hard most days but you get done what you can. As long as the kids are fed, happy, for the most part clean everything else will eventually get done.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:03 AM
My boys are 9,6, and 4. They are all involved in activities. I'm a SAHM, but I babysit for friends. I'm also a room parent and president of my kids' PTO. I do most of the cooking, cleaning and yard work.

I still find time for myself. Do I question my sanity? Absolutely, but I just get it done.
jojo_star
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I have four kids and I am pregnant. My kids are 12, 15, 16, and 17. I usually work full time, but due to pregnancy complications I'm in the hospital on bed rest. My husband, I, and the kids all help out. It works. I always make sure to have time for myself. There are days where its crazy.
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I only have one little one and already question my sanity lol.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I question my sanity daily and I only have two lol

kissmiss213
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

i gave up my sanity for lent, and decided to not take it back up afterwards :) 

xo.Always.Ana
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:01 PM

LOL!! 

Quoting kissmiss213:

i gave up my sanity for lent, and decided to not take it back up afterwards :) 

xo.Always.Ana
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:03 PM

i hit moments everyday where i want to get everything done ( yea yeah i know superwoman doesnt exist but its nice to dream ) and then things go wrong ,

one day i was almost done with everything i had 3 more loads of laundry when my back gave out and i fell on the floor and i was stuck on said floor until my room mate got home...... I WAS ON THE FLOOR FOR 8 hours AND THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY " me " day ... WTFF.

k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Wow! That really sucks :(.

Quoting xo.Always.Ana:

i hit moments everyday where i want to get everything done ( yea yeah i know superwoman doesnt exist but its nice to dream ) and then things go wrong ,

one day i was almost done with everything i had 3 more loads of laundry when my back gave out and i fell on the floor and i was stuck on said floor until my room mate got home...... I WAS ON THE FLOOR FOR 8 hours AND THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY " me " day ... WTFF.

spidermonkey090
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM

kids and work now thats's hard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)