Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I Feel Like My Husband No Longer Finds Me Attractive

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
  • 48 Replies
I spend hours doing my hair, my makeup and finding the right outfit trying to get my husbands attention... I get "You look fine." and that's only if I ask him how I look, if I don't ask he says nothing. Today I sent him a Collage of pictures of me with no caption, I got no reply, I asked him what he thought, I get "You look fine." What every wife wants to hear! I don't impress him anymore, I've tried everything that's gotten his attention in the past and nothing... I'm worried that he no longer sees me as sexy or beautiful...
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
p3rd_one
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Have you talked to him about how he's making you feel?

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I would stop doing it and making myself look like crap I bet you he would say something then. 

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Yes, quite a few times... I've asked if he still finds me attractive and he says yes. I've told him it bothers me when he says fine, but he still says it...

Quoting p3rd_one:

Have you talked to him about how he's making you feel?

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:13 PM
That may be the problem, my normal look, pajamas, t-shirt, no bra, hair up no makeup... When I leave the house I put on jeans and a nicer t-shirt with mascara and eyeliner... I very rarely go all out...

Quoting mama2b100808:

I would stop doing it and making myself look like crap I bet you he would say something then. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. It is hard to always want to look ur best and not get what we are looking for from our men. But I guess start fixing yourself up more offend he might say something different. 

Quoting devilbabie:

That may be the problem, my normal look, pajamas, t-shirt, no bra, hair up no makeup... When I leave the house I put on jeans and a nicer t-shirt with mascara and eyeliner... I very rarely go all out...

Quoting mama2b100808:

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Yeah, maybe... The last month or so I have been trying more... I kinda get the feeling that he's found someone else... Or I'm just being paranoid and sensitive...

Quoting mama2b100808:

Yeah I know what you mean. It is hard to always want to look ur best and not get what we are looking for from our men. But I guess start fixing yourself up more offend he might say something different. 

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:24 PM

How does he act around you? What makes you think he has found someone else?

Quoting devilbabie:

Yeah, maybe... The last month or so I have been trying more... I kinda get the feeling that he's found someone else... Or I'm just being paranoid and sensitive...

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Normal I guess... Except when I touch his phone, he gets all weird. He just started locking it again and when I ask who he's talking to, sometimes he gets defensive.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM

hmmm sounds like something is on that phone he doesn't want you seeing. 

Quoting devilbabie:

Normal I guess... Except when I touch his phone, he gets all weird. He just started locking it again and when I ask who he's talking to, sometimes he gets defensive.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

powow65
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM
You'd hear this when the married couple been together 20plus years.
Um? I agree with a few women, talk to DH. Ask him what makes him "HOT"? & hopefully you'll get your answer.

Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN