Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think it's weird to date when pregnant with another guys baby

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:33 AM
  • 21 Replies

Even if the new guy doesn't mind or really care at all? I've been dating my new boyfreind for just over a month now and I am going on 11 weeks into my pregnancy. He knows and everything.

A freind of mine, my best freind actually, says she thinks it is wrong and weird for me to be dating and that I should probably end it and focus more on myself and my kid(s). I have a two year old daughter. 

The thing is helps a lot and is really nice to me, I mean without his support I'd be way worse off than I am now. I'm very greatful to him and feel it would be, well, bitchy to just dump him...

But what do you think?

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
threat
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Did you two know eachother before you got pregnant? I don't think its weird for you to be dating while pregnant. Its your situation and if you're happy with it then no one should judge you.

MommyOf2341
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you!!Not wierd at all.Good luck! :)
skittlebeans88
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I dated a guy after my dh asked me for a divorce and we were pregnant. I say go for it
BlueSparrow
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:44 AM
2 moms liked this

No i dont...Thats how my cousin met his current wife. The baby daddy didnt want anything to do with her or the baby. So my cousin ended up on the birth certificate. He's also currently in the process of adopting the older two.

JRSMOM0621
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this

If you are comfortable with it then go for it. For me I am not sure that is something I could do, I hated dating anyway lol

Mommy to one angel, 1 crazy toddler and 1 on the way!!
sweetiebell
by Gin on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly I do think its a little weird. But not necessarily bad. Follow your heart, stranger things have happened.he could be your soul mate.... or he could be a creeper. Just always remembr to put you kid first and if becomes weird or wrong end it.
cupcake_mom
by KT on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I think if you are happy and he is happy then stay together. My friend is dating a girl who us prego and its not his baby, but they are truly in love and have known each other a long time. And he understands that they are a package deal he just recently moved her in (been together for about 6 months or so) and they are even happier now that they live together.
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
That's a very personal decision.

If he is a healthy and positive part of your life, and your child's, then the relationship is entirely between you two.

Remember, though, it's extremely unhealthy and damaging to children to have many men brought into and out of their lives. :;
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as you feel comfortable dating him in your current situation, then I think it is fine. It doesn't really matter if other people think it is weird or not, it is your life to live, not ours.

Butterfly_xo
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

That's not weird at all ! If he makes you happy then stay with him (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)