Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Are You Happy?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM
  • 7 Replies

With all of the choices we modern day American women are given, do you feel like you have made good choices?

Are you happy?

Please tell me about a choice that you have made that you know was the "right one".

Can be about anything!  Thanks in advance Ladies!

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bentleysmom0213
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Switching jobs. Even though i do not like the job field i am in much these days it works until i get my degree. I switched and now i make more money, better benefits and a nice schedule. Cannot beat that. 

MidwestMama55
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I am VERY happy. And blessed. Hmmm, the best decision I ever made that I knew was "right".  Quitting my professional, well paying job to be a stay at home mom. It was very scary to do, but I knew in my heart it was the right thing for my family. I've been home for 14 years now. Our family is so close. Every day, literally, I thank God for all of my blessings.  Sometimes I miss the money (like now with one kid in college, another to go next year, and another child still in middle school), but I wouldn't trade our life for all the money in the world.  When I quit, many people questioned my decision. I'm glad I listened to my gut.

Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I am very happy. One thing that I know was the right decision was leaving my kids dad. It was hard and I was a stay at home mom, but it was the best thing I could have done.

Another would be getting my college degree. It increased my self worth and I am so thankful for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I am very happy and grateful for my life and everyone in it.

I am so glad I went to college and had my fun wild days when I was young. I am married to a wonderful man and we have 2 great kids.
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I am extremely happy. I get to have the best of both worlds. I got to stay home with the kids when they were young (birth - 7) and now I am getting my BSN, then I will work.

I am happily married to a wonderful man and have a great life. =D

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I am happy for the most part. I love the fact that I chose to be a stay at home Mom.

HomesteadHannah
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Thanks Ladies.  All sounds great!  I love that you are all happy about being with the kids.  Truly inspiring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)