Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

health care?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 7 Replies
Has anyone applied or is on the new obamacare stuff? I need insurance for me and my son. I can't get anything else so I am curious if anyone is actually om this yet?
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I don't think we are on that I don't even think we are going to get on it. I know my husband has something. I might just get on his.

Angiemonsterboo
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I was wondering the same thing! When my son was born I quit my FT job but we were both on my insurance and since I am not married to my boyfriend I can't be on his insurance. My mom told me to check it out but I haven't yet.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I'm not sure if I am going to get on that or not. My fiance has insurance through his work and dd is on CHIP. Will have to figure something out soon though.
TempestRayne
by Donna on Nov. 8, 2013 at 7:09 AM

i am th eonly one in the house wihtout health insurance. the kids have medicaid and my husband can get his healthcare through the VA. I do not know if i am going to sign up. it's cheaper if i don't.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM
For many, especially the first year, it's cheaper not do.

The website and entire system aren't even working properly yet.
shoot4thestars
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM

We have insurance through my husband's work.

believe13xo
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm looking to buy insurance, i recently just found out i am pregnant and need to get it asap, although i dont want to get obama care? Does anyone know of some affordable insurance for young moms?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)