Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Amazon?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 29 Replies

Does anyone use Amazon? I was wanting to order a few things for Christmas but I have never used the site before and was curious how fast they normally take to ship and if there is tracking included? Also does anyone use Amazon Prime?

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I use Amazon and they tell you when it will come when you're buying it. 

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Love amazon! I'm a prime member. It's totally worth it! I get to borrow books and watch some movies for free.

You get tracking info with your order.
MMerrill
by Melissa on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I love Amazon!  It usually takes the normal week or so to get your items, depending.  And there is tracking.

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I have used it. It usually takes 5-7 days for shipping to happen. There is a tracking number included. I have used prime once and it was alright.

Fields456
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Love Amazon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Oh yaya! Thanks ladies!

momavanessa
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I love Amazon. They recently raised the min. to get free shipping to 35 so I think I may get the Prime membership.

navybeauty88
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I like them and I've ordered some Christmas gifts for my son on there in the past. The shipping is pretty fast most of the time. Especially around holidays.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I love ordering from Amazon. They are awesome.

esox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I love using Amazon. Shipping depends on if its sold directly from Amazon or another user. Its really simple and I've never had any issues with it at all. There is typically a tracking doodad for most items sold through Amazon. Third party (other users) it will just give you a date range for when the items will likely be delivered.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN