Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Preggo Talk:curious

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hello Ladies!I was just curious, my menstral came four days early this month 12-16, I had unprotected sex on 18 (cycle day 7) with bf using pulling out method. No birth control in two years I have an 8year old daughter. It's been a while since a baby but I was curious is there a possibility of pregnancy? I don't know is my ovulation day was thrown due to being early, but I heard women gettin pregnant from sex day after period, I am not ttc just naively thought was in safe zone. Today I experienced some mild cramping nothing major but wondering if anyone has been in this situation?

P.s. we had unprotected sex using pull out method back to back n I conceived my daughter with pull out method almost 9 years ago and managed to not get preggo since, did I just seal my fate with same method?
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

2 day before and 2 days after I think that is what I was told. I think you might have just seal your fate with that method. :) Sorry. But if I was you I would wait to see if you miss your next period .

DeNaeMama
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Yeah and it was pretty much two days after, I think ur right I will just have to wait according to my chart 21 days before next period is due. I just dnt like this mild cramping it is annoying and I can certainly do without that considering my daughter just had surgery, guess I can't blame it on stress since I did the deed foolishly lol, thanks hun for your post
RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 6:36 AM
It's doubtful, but how long is your typical cycle?
esox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
This post has nothing to do with spaghetti sauce! What an outrage!
Pagan_Mommy84
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

It's really simple...the pull out method is NOT a method at all.  It only takes one sperm, that's it.  If you don't want to get pregnant, birth control and/or some type of other protection (condoms, spermicide...) would be a good idea.  Of course you 'could' be pregnant, any time you have unprotected sex (and even protected...the baby I'm pregnant with is a BC baby...) your taking that risk.  I hope it all works out and if you don't want a baby right now, I hope that your not ... but there's really no way that you can tell right now.  Wait a few days after you miss your next period and take a test.  a week later, if you still haven't started take another.  If it's still neg, call your doc.  Good luck

sjenkins8208
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Well most women ovulate around cd14. Cd 1 starts the day of your last missed period. How long are your cycles?
DeNaeMama
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM
My cycles are 28 days bur I started for days early this month, so I'm hoping that didn't throw my ovulation day off because I been cramping for four days now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)