Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you dress

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:34 PM
  • 31 Replies

up for the holidays? What is your most favorite outfit you have worn in the past? Show pictures if you have some. :)

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I dress up nicely, but I don't have pics, and I have no idea what I'm going to wear this year.
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I dont have any pictures but i always wear red on christmas.  I bought a new christmas themed long sleeve shirt this year (ha ha)  .  Halloween have themed shirts as well.  Thanksgiving I usually just put on a sweater.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Only if I go somewhere. No pics.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Oh I know what your talking about. I think I am going to get one of them this year and wear jeans maybe a little dress up. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

I dont have any pictures but i always wear red on christmas.  I bought a new christmas themed long sleeve shirt this year (ha ha)  .  Halloween have themed shirts as well.  Thanksgiving I usually just put on a sweater.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I try to and then I see pictures and go what was I thinking. Lol

Quoting luvmybug:

I dress up nicely, but I don't have pics, and I have no idea what I'm going to wear this year.
504bbymami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Is it weird that i want to find an "ugly"sweater since I have never had one?  LOL.  I want to be part of that fun.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh I know what your talking about. I think I am going to get one of them this year and wear jeans maybe a little dress up. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:52 PM
No idk it's weird lol it would be funny to see pictures of it.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Is it weird that i want to find an "ugly"sweater since I have never had one?  LOL.  I want to be part of that fun.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting frndlyfn:

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Nov. 21, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I'm pretty casual, like this sweater dress and leggings.

This is my husband and I at an adult Christmas party last year.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM
That is very cute!

Quoting MamaPeanut:

I'm pretty casual, like this sweater dress and leggings.

This is my husband and I at an adult Christmas party last year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)