Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I know I'm new to the group but I need to RANT I hope no one minds!!!! :D

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

This month has been H*LL!!!

First my insurance has a glitch and I can't get in to see my OB,

Then My little sister starts having Seizures and they don't know why,

We rush 2 hrs away because of it to make sure she's ok in turn using the last of our money,

Our landlord is being a DICK,

NO ONE will hire me because I am 30 wks pregnant,

We are broke,

Our F.S. screwed up and we ended up with $100 instead of the $200 I have budgeted each month so we have NO food and had to walk almost a half a mile EACH day to the community Kitchen to eat!! And its raining tonight so IDK if I can handle walking that far with 2 kids and being Pregnant again!!!

My DS fall face first into the coffee table and busts his nose,

And Thanks to our bank CHANGING their monthly fee WITHOUT informing us our account bounced by 5.77 and they returned the check and It bounced back and forth TWICE before they decided to tell us so our account is NOW $89+ over drawn!!! and by the time we get paid on the 3rd it will be in the 100's and we only get $1200 a month to start with.....

AND I just find out this morning that My Nephew got his A$$ EXPELLED from his senior yr in HS!!! He had a Scholarship to a Mechanical school in Indianapolis that he most likely SCREWED UP!!!

ONE MORE THING JUST ONE MORE FREAKING THING AND I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND!!!! I have called Every freaking place in Bloomington asking for help with Food and NO ONE can help us right now due to Thanksgiving coming up and I didn't sign up for that coz I didn't think WE WOULD NEED IT!!!!

I don't know how we are gonna survive the next week and 1/2 until my mother gets paid to help us... I'm out of options and about to have a nervous break down!!

I SOOOO DO not need this stress with being 30 wks pregnant!!!

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Rant away that's what we're here for :).

When did your food stamps start screwing up? You know the government's food stamp budget was cut right? So everyone's went down :/. Mine went down too.

Sorry you are going through so much right now! Did you call the bank to try to get some of the fees removed? Depending on how long you have been with them they may do that for you.
MMerrill
by Melissa on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Sorry you are dealing with all that mama!  When it rains, it pours! :/

amberNewman0213
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Have u thought about applying for food stamps till u get on your feet? That's what I had to do when I was a single mom.
indianamom1985
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Yeah we lost 23$ to the cuts but we r suppose to get $206 a month and we only got $100, the FSSA office doesn't know why and they can't seem to figure out why it shows we get one amount but got less than half... And they aren't gonna give it to us til they figure it out of course!

Quoting k9l1c5:

When did your food stamps start screwing up? You know the government's food stamp budget was cut right? So everyone's went down :/. Mine went down too.

Sorry you are going through so much right now! Did you call the bank to try to get some of the fees removed? Depending on how long you have been with them they may do that for you.

jennkrzyz
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I might be able to help with the whole working from home thing. It's the kind of thing that will work if you work and you can do it from home. There is an initial start up cost but it practically pays for itself and you can do it from home. I won't lie, it does require work put in, but I can tell you that I made $300 my first day. Private message me if you're interested.

Sorry you're having such a hard time! Congrats on the baby!!
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM

That stinks :/. Were you able to figure anything out with the bank?

Quoting indianamom1985:

Yeah we lost 23$ to the cuts but we r suppose to get $206 a month and we only got $100, the FSSA office doesn't know why and they can't seem to figure out why it shows we get one amount but got less than half... And they aren't gonna give it to us til they figure it out of course!

Quoting k9l1c5:

RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 6:32 AM
I'm so sorry mama. I hope things start looking up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)