Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 379 Replies

waveWelcome to the 20 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms in their 20s just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. If you're pregnant, when are you due?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Welcome everyone!
jhtaylor0711
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:06 PM
4 moms liked this

I was 19 when I became a mom. I have 2 kids and am pregnant with my 3rd. I am having a little girl and am due in march. I just moved to Central Louisiana. I want to find a pregnancy support group, meet other moms like me, and meet some local moms for play dates etc.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Hi! Welcome to the group. Congrats on your new pregnancy! I am a sahm to a beautiful 5 year old preschooler. Her name is Brianna. I am also married to the love of my life. And we live in Louisiana. :)

Quoting jhtaylor0711:

I was 19 when I became a mom. I have 2 kids and am pregnant with my 3rd. I am having a little girl and am due in march. I just moved to Central Louisiana. I want to find a pregnancy support group, meet other moms like me, and meet some local moms for play dates etc.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Welcome to the group! My name is Khelsea, I am a stay/work at home mom with a 15 month old little girl. Congrats on your pregnancy! How old are your other kids? Are they boys or girls?

Join us in March 2013 Babies

Quoting jhtaylor0711:

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to the group everyone! My name is Nicole, I am 27 and a mother of 2 soon to be 3 kiddos. I live in Orlando Florida.

MissKLJ
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi Ladies,

My name is Kristy White. I was 16 when i became a mother. I now have 3 children. and I live in Canada. Today is my birthday and i'm not a happy camper today. Wish i could have taken a day off!

icefairie8312
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM
3 moms liked this

I became a mommy at age 22, I have one little boy who is 2, I live in  Kentucky.

momagreenthumb
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM
4 moms liked this
Hi all! My name is jaimie and im 25. I have a 4 year old and an eight week old. Im from mass. I love being a young mom!
orangearies2014
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:02 PM
3 moms liked this

hi everyone my name is diamond I am 21, this my first pregnancy and I'm due in April I live in Texas.

Perfect_Misfit
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:28 PM
3 moms liked this
1. How old were you when you became a mom? I was 23.

2. How many kids do you have? 2 a son and a daughter.

3. If you're pregnant, when are you due? N/A

4. What state do you live in? South Carolina

5. What's on your mind today? Nothing much just getting to know y'all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)