Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

waveWelcome to the 20 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms in their 20s just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. If you're pregnant, when are you due?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Replies (371-379):
Pmarie14
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes twins run in the family , but I didnt realize that when I prayed for twins.

Quoting k9l1c5: Welcome to the group! I'm Khelsea and I am 22. I have a 15 month old daughter and I am a work from home mom. Congrats on your pregnancy! And wow, twins! Are twins common in your family?

Quoting Pmarie14:

Hello I'm 28 and I live in Birmingham, AL. First pregnancy and expecting twins. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Hopefully I can connect with some expecting moms in the area. 

Pmarie14
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:16 AM
How is life as a new mommy?

Quoting Pmarie14: Yes twins run in the family , but I didnt realize that when I prayed for twins.

Quoting k9l1c5: Welcome to the group! I'm Khelsea and I am 22. I have a 15 month old daughter and I am a work from home mom. Congrats on your pregnancy! And wow, twins! Are twins common in your family?

Quoting Pmarie14:

Hello I'm 28 and I live in Birmingham, AL. First pregnancy and expecting twins. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Hopefully I can connect with some expecting moms in the area. 

MIMIsadler
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!! My name is Noemi but I go by Mimi! I look forward to meeting you all!

The first time I was a Mom I was 19 years old. I am 25!

I have 3 kids and one on the way. My oldest is Ivan; he is 6 years old. Then I have Eva Marie who is 4 years old and Amy'Lu who is 11 months old! I am pregnant and have no idea how far along I am yet.

3. If you're pregnant, when are you due?

I am not sure yet, I am guessing and hoping that I am due in August. I just found out by taking a home pregnancy test during Christmas vacation at my in-laws!! I am excited!!!!! (I know I won't feel the same after several months...or after a few minutes either! Yay hormones!! LOL

4. What state do you live in?

I live in...Kansas. It is not my first choice but it is where God has us for now. :) I have also lived in New Mexico...I really miss it! I woudn't mind Florida I don't think...although I have never been there...

5. What's on your mind today?

Today, I have a stuffy/runny nose, cough/asthma, chills, etc. I am trying to remember as a pregnant mama what I can do/take to make this go by faster. I had planned to be sorting through boxes with hubby from all our moving in the last couple of years...but...he is sorting and I am hanging out on the couch blowing my nose and here on Cafe Mom! I also have Pandora on...Coldplay is currently playing. My kids are in here too playing with the baby...not feeling my best but for the moment I am happy. :)

Ann1988
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 22 when I became a mom to a lil girl in 2010 :) I have one lil girl but a good possibility I am pregnant w my second!! I am from Michigan :) I need a lil help on what u ladies think about my situation. I have been seeing a guy since April he lives in another state, well he came into town this month and we had sex on the December 11 which is exactly 2 weeks from the day I am suppose to start we did not use protection and well the following Thursday I spotted light/brownish and then in Sunday stopped well Tuesday morning the day I was suppose to start Christmas Eve I woke up to a heavier bleeding then by Christmas night I had stopped is it a good chance I am pregnant?? Please help any advice!!!
Mtn.RidinMama
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I was 21 when I became a mom :)
I have one 9 month old son
I live in California
And I have brownies on my mind. I've been craving them for days so I'm gonna whip up a bowl of organic brownies from scratch. Yum!!
marissabrookee
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

1. I was 18 when I became a mom for the first time.

2. I have 2 kids, a 5 year old daughter and a 4 week old son.

3. I am not pregnant anymore :( but I miss it already haha

4. I live in PA

5. I am exhausted haha so sleep is on my mind... I took my daughter to an indoor trampoline park this morning and weve been back at the house since 12. Its now snowing a lot so were house bound for the rest of the evening and shes bored out of her mind. I cant wait til her brother is old enough to play with her haha

AngelMomma12
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Quoting k9l1c5:

Welcome! I'm Khelsea, a work from home mom in PA. I am 22 and I have a 16 month old daughter. That is great that your son will be meeting his dad soon! When does he come home? How old is your son?

Quoting AngelMomma12:

I became a mom when I was 19 years old.

I have one precious and perfect little man :)

3. What state do you live in?

I live in california.

4. What's on your mind today?

Today what is on my mind is getting to see my fiance and how my son will react to meeting him in person for the first time. My fiance is in the military so they have seen each other over web chat on Skype but not yet in person.

He was home in December he was here on leave for 1 month. We got married on the 31st of December. He unfortunately had to go back to New York the 11th of January. Our son and I will be going there very shortly.  Our son just turned 16 months old yesterday. I'm hoping to find a job out in New York maybe I'll have better luck out there then I do here in California.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Good luck hun! I hope you can find a good job out there :).

Quoting AngelMomma12:

He was home in December he was here on leave for 1 month. We got married on the 31st of December. He unfortunately had to go back to New York the 11th of January. Our son and I will be going there very shortly.  Our son just turned 16 months old yesterday. I'm hoping to find a job out in New York maybe I'll have better luck out there then I do here in California.

AngelMomma12
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Quoting k9l1c5:

Good luck hun! I hope you can find a good job out there :).

Quoting AngelMomma12:

Thank you so do I. I've been on welfare since before he was born and I just feel lazy not actually working to earn the money I get. I love spending time with my son but hate not having a job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN