Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a better Mom when . . .

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

. . . I get up early and shower. When I don't get a morning shower I have a tendency to be a bit grumpy, which is no good for this little beauty :)
What about you? What makes you a better Mom?
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Getting enough sleep lol when CJ has me running on any less than five hours I can be grumpy.

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:07 PM

There's beer in the fridge. Not saying I drink it, cuz i don't, but i have a preteen who hnks she's grown, an autistic ten year old, a six year old who is in danger of assault charges if she continues on the way she is, and a three year old with a bad heart. the possibility of alcohol at the end of  crappy days keeps me calm.

and, of course I am joking. ;-)

CrossStitchMum
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Coffee!!!! If I don't get my coffee (more so now that it's part of my routine, rather than just for the caffeine hit) I'm not happy
BabyBlueBird
by Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM
I'm finally at the the point where I don't NEED my coffee but I sure do love it! :)

Quoting CrossStitchMum: Coffee!!!! If I don't get my coffee (more so now that it's part of my routine, rather than just for the caffeine hit) I'm not happy
aiden032809
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Time alone. Like any relationship, I need a break from my son from time to time. Silence, no messes, not worrying what he's into or doing. Just me time to recharge my batteries and do what I WANT hehe helps alot
tamzinsmommy
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I'm a better mom when i can get enough sleep. Right now its hard because I'm pregnant and I have a 2 year old that whacks me in the middle of the night in her sleep. 

HaileysMom07180
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:39 PM

my morning coffee in quiet

SheciaBaby
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:40 PM
When everyone isn't trying to speak for me
N when I have a nap
chamamahaha
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol getting dressed makeup n all. Otherwise i start feeling depressed
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM

What makes me a better mom is getting a cup of coffee before my drama queen wakes up. :) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)