Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Weight loss?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 8 Replies
So we are ttc #2. I have about 10 lbs still left to lose from the holidays and vacation back in September. My BMI is 25 so just a little bit high but I work out at least 4 days a week and have a lot of muscle. I am 5'8 and wear a size 10. And when I am seriously trying to be fit am like a size 8 comfortably. I guess my question is should I try to get this weight off before getting pregnant or should I just go for it? I have endometriosis so the only treatment plan is bc so it's either go back on bc or get pregnant because my AF is so bad every month. Thanks!
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
winkyloafer.
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I wouldn't even worry about losing anything that you'll most likely gain during pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahJ86
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Okay thank you! I guess just lose it all after baby :)

Quoting winkyloafer.: I wouldn't even worry about losing anything that you'll most likely gain during pregnancy.
TempestRayne
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 3:14 PM

this. and if you are mostly muscle, you are probably pretty fit anyway.

Quoting winkyloafer.: I wouldn't even worry about losing anything that you'll most likely gain during pregnancy.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 9, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I wouldn't focus on losing weight. Just keep up your workout routine and make sure your diet is clean. :)
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
This

Quoting Courtney610: I wouldn't focus on losing weight. Just keep up your workout routine and make sure your diet is clean. :)
SarahJ86
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Okay thank you everyone for your responses! :)

Quoting PeaceMuch: This

Quoting Courtney610: I wouldn't focus on losing weight. Just keep up your workout routine and make sure your diet is clean. :)
cdjd23
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM

You are at a healthy weight I wouldn't worry about losing weight but sticking to your original workout routine.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I agree, it sounds like you are at a healthy weight. I wouldn't worry about it.

Quoting cdjd23:

You are at a healthy weight I wouldn't worry about losing weight but sticking to your original workout routine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN