Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Happy Monday morning!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM
  • 15 Replies
What's on your to do list today?
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by Morgan on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Well it's 32 outside and we don't have power, so first thing is get out from my blankets, which is very hard to do when it's freezing, and get ready to take ds somewhere warm for breakfast, and then we are going to my moms until our power comes back on. He is out of school today, so we will just spend the day together. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Oh my, what area are you in? I hope your power comes back on soon!

Quoting aidyns_mommy: Well it's 32 outside and we don't have power, so first thing is get out from my blankets, which is very hard to do when it's freezing, and get ready to take ds somewhere warm for breakfast, and then we are going to my moms until our power comes back on. He is out of school today, so we will just spend the day together. :)
Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM

It's finals week, so I'm studying and knocking those out. I also have a TON of laundry to fold and put away. At some point this week I have to list DS's changing table and rocker/glider on Craigslist and get those out of the house, do a toy purge, and start getting organized for our Christmas vacation. But finals first!

CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Laundry and I need to clean my bedroom

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM

mix the meat for tonights meatloaf and then we are going to gymboree.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I have finals too! One more assignment to do and one final to take yet. Really need to study but am cleaning today. My laptop charger decided to die so I have to wait to use my sister's laptop when she gets home from school.

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

It's finals week, so I'm studying and knocking those out. I also have a TON of laundry to fold and put away. At some point this week I have to list DS's changing table and rocker/glider on Craigslist and get those out of the house, do a toy purge, and start getting organized for our Christmas vacation. But finals first!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I am actually cleaning my room right now too! I have laundry and dishes to do then have to work on the first floor.

Quoting CJsMommy92:

Laundry and I need to clean my bedroom

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Meatloaf sounds delicious! Have fun shopping!

Quoting peanuteb:

mix the meat for tonights meatloaf and then we are going to gymboree.

aidyns_mommy
by Morgan on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Goochland, VA. We loose power allllll the time. We are on a small power grid, so us and like 4/5 other house loose power, and we will be the last to get it back on.

Quoting k9l1c5: Oh my, what area are you in? I hope your power comes back on soon!

Quoting aidyns_mommy: Well it's 32 outside and we don't have power, so first thing is get out from my blankets, which is very hard to do when it's freezing, and get ready to take ds somewhere warm for breakfast, and then we are going to my moms until our power comes back on. He is out of school today, so we will just spend the day together. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Aww, that really stinks!

Quoting aidyns_mommy: Goochland, VA. We loose power allllll the time. We are on a small power grid, so us and like 4/5 other house loose power, and we will be the last to get it back on.

Quoting k9l1c5: Oh my, what area are you in? I hope your power comes back on soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)