Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you have a weird celebrity crush?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

I've got this completely unexplainable attraction to this guy...

Chris O'Dowd from Bridesmaids

Is there some star you're oddly attracted to? Who is it?

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I don't think any of my celebrity crushes are odd attractions, I think they are very normal ones lol. I love Channing Tatum and Mark Wahlberg.

.LoveMy2Girls
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM
A few of mine are... David Boreana that plays Booth on Bones. Another is Charlie Hunnam that plays Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy. Also Mark Harmon from NCIS, for an older man he is good looking!! I don't know if them are considered weird thou lol.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Charlie Hunnam is Jax Teller. Lol He was going to play Christian Grey in 50 Shade but backed out.

Quoting .LoveMy2Girls: A few of mine are... David Boreana that plays Booth on Bones. Another is Christian Grey that plays Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy. Also Mark Harmon from NCIS, for an older man he is good looking!! I don't know if them are considered weird thou lol.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Mobile Photo

Idk if this is weird but Ryan Hurst. Freaking sexy.
.LoveMy2Girls
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Fixed it haha, didn't even notice that I put the wrong name lol

Quoting PeaceMuch: Charlie Hunnam is Jax Teller. Lol He was going to play Christian Grey in 50 Shade but backed out.

Quoting .LoveMy2Girls: A few of mine are... David Boreana that plays Booth on Bones. Another is Christian Grey that plays Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy. Also Mark Harmon from NCIS, for an older man he is good looking!! I don't know if them are considered weird thou lol.
Lil_Lost_Lenore
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Damon albarn and jeremy shada

MommyELR
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I have Johnny Depp (ok pretty much every woman does), Will Smith, and Mel Gibson.

EmilyH87
by Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM

David Tennant (10th Doctor on Doctor Who) and Tom Hiddleston (Loki). Also Hugh Jackman. Unf.

CafeMom Tickers
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Lol :)

Quoting .LoveMy2Girls: Fixed it haha, didn't even notice that I put the wrong name lol

Quoting PeaceMuch: Charlie Hunnam is Jax Teller. Lol He was going to play Christian Grey in 50 Shade but backed out.

.LoveMy2Girls
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Not me for johnny deep lol

Quoting MommyELR:

I have Johnny Depp (ok pretty much every woman does), Will Smith, and Mel Gibson.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)