Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Creative?

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 32 Replies

For this month of Christmas and other holidays that is celebrated in this month. What have you created? If you have pictures please show us.

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
northernmommy
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Mobile Photo

I've been making Christmas wreaths gave away a bunch as Christmas gifts and sold a few. Gotta bunch to make yet too.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Those are beautiful! If I didn't leave so far away I would love to have one. Great work!

Quoting northernmommy:

Mobile Photo

I've been making Christmas wreaths gave away a bunch as Christmas gifts and sold a few. Gotta bunch to make yet too.

northernmommy
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Next year I'll be listing them on our store website and shipping them but I didn't start making them until Saturday night and next year I'll be able to start making them in October. We harvest the balsam boughs ourselves and I make the bows. A lot of work but a lot of fun too :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Those are beautiful! If I didn't leave so far away I would love to have one. Great work!

Quoting northernmommy:

Mobile Photo

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:15 AM

That is awesome! Beautiful work. :)

Quoting northernmommy: Next year I'll be listing them on our store website and shipping them but I didn't start making them until Saturday night and next year I'll be able to start making them in October. We harvest the balsam boughs ourselves and I make the bows. A lot of work but a lot of fun too :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting northernmommy:

Mobile Photo

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Great job!!! That is beautiful!

Quoting northernmommy:

Mobile Photo

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been making custom stitched ornaments for friends and family. :)
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:26 AM

got a picture to show us?

Quoting MamaPeanut: I've been making custom stitched ornaments for friends and family. :)

jennkrzyz
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I make beaded decorations.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM

those are cute!

Quoting jennkrzyz:

Mobile Photo

I make beaded decorations.

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Gorgeous!

Quoting northernmommy:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)