Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Poll

Question: Is the K-mart Jingle Ball commercial appropriate for t.v.?

Options:

Yes

No

Doesn't bother me

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 57

View Results

has anyone seen that K-mart commercial for Joe Boxer? i feel its highly inappropriate for t.v. i mean yeah it's cute and all but children are like "mommy how are they doing that?" and how do u explain something like that away? it should have a parental advisory before it or something geez....

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Replies (41-50):
esox
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM

But girls do have a pee pee, just looks different. 

Quoting mommymix0820:

no ill do it when I feel its age appropriate for my children! and at 4 years old thats not the time. he knows he has a pee pee and girls dont and thats as much as he needs to know at this time!

mommymix0820
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:32 PM

well duh lol but he gets they dont have a penis that dangles which we call his pee pee for the time being

Quoting esox:

But girls do have a pee pee, just looks different. 

Quoting mommymix0820:

no ill do it when I feel its age appropriate for my children! and at 4 years old thats not the time. he knows he has a pee pee and girls dont and thats as much as he needs to know at this time!

marleasmommy91
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM

The ship your pants and ship your trousers K-Mart commercials are funnier though. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

adulation
by Sonia on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
I just think it's stupid.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I think it's funny. Lol
thefiregoddess
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Exactly. My 7 year old has no idea.. it's just men dancing in funny design undies

Quoting starryeyez23: Lol me too. And most kids(younger ones anyways) wouldnt understand that its supposed to be their balls jingeling. I'd just tell my kids they are dancing. If they asked why in their underwear.... Well kmart sells underwear. I don't think its a huge deal.

Quoting thefiregoddess: I think it's hilarious.

lanceandhailey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM

While I don't really mind the commercial, I was irritated that my MIL saw it then proceeded to call my 7 year old daughter in the room and said watch this it's soo funny and went back to replay it for her...That was inappropriate.

My daughter gave me a goofy face and said "yeah that was weird" and left the room.

jessica4212011
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I thought it was hilarious. And its not like they play it on the kids networks. So don't be getting ur panties in a bunch about a silly commerial ladies. Better yet take em off those guys are hot. Lol

tiarra7022
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I think its funny and I think ppl need to chill out. You can change the channel. My kids love the commercial and do it along with them. They did ask how they did it and i just said they have bells on the butt of their underwear. Now they want some on theirs! I guess no one caught the one skittles let slip on tv. I will never eat those again

geekymom08
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM
It doesn't bother me. They have half naked people on tv all the time. My son is 5 and thinks it's just them dancing to the music.... Just like the Hershey kisses! The end! If you don't want your child experiencing this... You should keep the tv on child friendly stations like Disney and nick jr.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)