Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Are you ready?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 29 Replies
For Christmas?
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I have almost everything bought, minus gift cards. Nothing is wrapped. I haven't baked anything. I haven't mailed my cards.

I've been sick all month. I have never been so far behind this late in the month.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes I am! I am more than ready. :) My daughter gets to see Santa tomorrow at her preschool. I know she will be so excited. :) 

GirlsMama3
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Not even close
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM

We still need to wrap almost everything but aside from the baking that we'll be doing on saturday and tuesday,we are done!Now to just enjoy the Christmas festivities!

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I haven't finished shopping, nothing is wrapped, nothing is baked, and at the last minute we've been roped into having Christmas dinner at my BIL's house, which means we need to come up with gifts for their 4 kids. Yay.

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

No. Nothing is wrapped, I'll do that when we get to my sister's house in GA. I need to get stocking stuffers for my kids and hers, grab a gift for my mom, shop for food for Christmas dinner. But before I can really think too much about that I have to get the house cleaned up, clean out my car (it's AWFUL), drag out our summer clothes for the Florida leg of our trip, get us all packed, and talk to my neighbor about keeping an eye on the house and watering my plants.

Oh, and I have to get that all done by Thursday. We have reservations to see the Holiday Express Thursday night and then we're packing the car after we get home. We'll be off to Indiana bright and early on Friday.

I should not be on the computer right now, lol.

ETA my cards were ordered before Thanksgiving and I have yet to address them and send the out. I better do that tonight.

erin708
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Almost. Have a few more things to get. But what I have is wrapped already. Waiting for my xmas cards to come in the mail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM
95%!

All gifts bought and wrapped.

Cards are out.

I'll do baking with the kids next week.
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Pretty close. I only need to buy 3 more things (and wrap them) and I'll be done with all my shopping. I would have been done by now but our whole family was sick and I had to buy stuff for my husband's birthday this Thursday. I still have some baking to do, but I'm not going to do that till Monday.

marissabrookee
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Almost! I'm done shopping for my daughter, my mom, and my husband. I just need to get some stuff for my dad and I'll be done. My siblings and I dont exchange gifts yet (my sister is 17 and my brother is 21 but hes away at school), and my son is 2 weeks old so he wont be getting many presents from Santa this year haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN