Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Christmas?
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Replies (21-29):
diiamondmomma
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:55 PM

not really... it doesnt even feel like christmas this year :-(

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Welll... thanks? lol ;p

Quoting Courtney610: Good luck! You sure will need it!

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

No. We are JUST STARTING this weekend! o_0 Wish me luck! lol

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:10 PM

haha, I just don't have the patience to be in the stores the weekend before Christmas.  Too many people for me.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Welll... thanks? lol ;p

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM

;) I know, me too really, but I do better than he does. He gets like pms moody on me, like everything my fault and its just .. >_> ..  I think I'd be better off going alone and getting it done, but then that would be a problem too bc he "wants" to be there to pick out gifts too! :p Men, I swear! o.0

Quoting Courtney610:

haha, I just don't have the patience to be in the stores the weekend before Christmas.  Too many people for me.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Welll... thanks? lol ;p

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

kcm710
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Almost. Just have to pick up my son a couple more things, and get stocking stuffers. Everything we already bought is wrapped so ill just have to wrap the few things we pick up for my son. Our Holiday cards are going to be ready tomorrow so I will mail those out Friday at the latest. Then I'm just going to make peanut butter blossom cookies at some point, and my DD got a cookie kit from Build a Bear so we will use that to make cookies for Santa.

Cassidysmom611
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Almost lol.... we got most of the girls gifts. However, my oldest needs a few more things as do my friends and my brothers girlfriends son. 

We usually wait for those gifts until DH gets his bonus. Which happens to be today. (thankfully). I will be finished tomorrow though. 

jessicalahlah
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I have a couple presents that haven't arrived yet, but everything else is ready to go. This is the first year I am not still shopping on Christmas Eve or on the way somewhere.

Crimson.Lullaby
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I still have I wrap everything! But I have no cooking to do since we do dinner with family.
TempestRayne
by Donna on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM

almost. I still have stocking stuffers to buy, and something for my BIL and his GF. easy enough to take care of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)