Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

extremely moody..TMI period related

I get really really moody during my time of the month. Like every little thing sets me off. I seriously feel bi-polar sometimes (I'm not but if feel as if I am). One minute I'm crying because of something stupid the next I'm yelling and screaming for another stupid thing. I've never been this moody before. I started getting really moody after I had my tubes tied in August. My cramps are killer and I bleed extremely heavily and for longer these symptoms also didn't occur until my tubal. My periods before would last 3-4 days would be moderate to light and no symptoms really. My ob said the heavy flows and cramping would be normal so I expected that but my mood is what bothers me.

So my question is; What can I do/take to help myself to not be so moody especially cranky? Please don't bother saying exercise it doesn't help at all or birth control my ob won't prescribe to women who have had tubals. Please help me I feel like I become a monster and I don't like it.
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Replies (11-11):
MelissaBabeh14
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM

okay first of all WEIRD!!! I was just thinking about posting my own post very similar to THIS!

I also have gotten my tubes tied and my cramps are unbareable!!! I bleed to the extreme and i am also VERY moody!!! I in fact take a muscle relaxer for my cramps and it HELPS!!! it's called Flexeril.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN