Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry you can't see Santa this year

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 3 Replies
Ok, so ds goes to his dads house every weekend but the third weekend of the month i have him. At the begining of the month we decided were gonna go see santa this weekend. We already knew money was going to be tight this month (im sure it is for ALOT of others also) anyways we ran out of money to go see santa and ds is really looking forward to it. i feel soo bad. i know i shoulda stuck the money back but i guess i didnt think if it :( and the next time i get paid is the 23rd .. mayb we'll just go that night.
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pinkfairy0206
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM
You have to pay to see santa?? Wow...the place we go to same place for past 3 years doesn't charge 1 cent!
Mandallyn
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I thought you only had to pay to buy the pictures? You aren't obligated to buy them though. Maybe call around to some other malls and see if they are free without picture purchase.

Although it's not as great as the mall Santa, most pharmacies and some stores will have a Santa this time of year.
Momma-2boys
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Go to bass pro shop they are free. Our mall you don't have to pay to see Santa you can just visit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)