Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
My DS has been so bad lately. I dont know what has gotten into him. It might be because he misses his Daddy, but thats just not a good reason to act the way he has been. So I called Santa and he said DS will be getting coal in his stocking!!! Cant wait to see how that goes over :/ Oh well i warned DS several times but he just didnt listen... Shhhh the coal is really chocolate!!! We just wont tell him that until i get an apology for his behavior.
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Replies (11-15):
Kellie87
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Lol ewwwww!!!!!

Quoting esox:

Eww when I was maybe 9 or 10 my sister gave me a real piece of coal (charcoal) in my stocking. By the time we actually opened our stockings the bricket was full of bugs! 

Chocolate coal is certainly the way to go! 

Mom2Phoenix2011
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I got a real bundle of sticks in my stocking one year. It was bundled together with a pretty red ribbon.
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I agree. Whoever said terrible twos was the worst ovbiously did not have a four year old. My son is 5.5 and within the last like 4 months has become so easy so there is hope. Lol.

Quoting Kellie87: Ikr!! Being 4 makes his terrible 2's not look so bad!!!

Quoting Mommy4-27-08: My four year old is the same way! I swear four is the worst age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 6:31 AM

But if he gets gifts as well, or even chocolate, might it backfire? I can be bad as I want and get chocolate and if I say sorry I can get chocolate and gifts! Thats what my kids would be saying lol. Christmas isn't a good ultimatum because must us moms won't actually take it lol

Kellie87
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:07 AM
No my kids actually respond better to stuff like this.

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

But if he gets gifts as well, or even chocolate, might it backfire? I can be bad as I want and get chocolate and if I say sorry I can get chocolate and gifts! Thats what my kids would be saying lol. Christmas isn't a good ultimatum because must us moms won't actually take it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)