Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

do you miss your baby bump?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:05 PM
  • 25 Replies

im 38 weeks and dr says DS should be here any day now. as im laying here watching him squirn around and poke through my belly i realized that soon i wont have that happen anymore! yes i know ill get to see him do it all the time once hes here and actually play with him for real.. but do you ever miss your baby bump??

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erin708
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do. Dh and I just decided to ttc number three. This will be my fourth and last pregnancy. Can't wait for the belly. Mine are 7 & 4 and my surrobaby is 19 mo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lori_Lu13
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes I do, I gave birth to my twin boys last month. I miss feeling them move around,and miss resting my hands on my belly. I don't miss it when I sleep though lol
roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this

All the time! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss being pregnant. If it were possible health and financial wise, I would constantly be pregnant and have little babies squirming, crawling, toddling everywhere. But that is just me. :)

winkyloafer.
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I don't miss looking fat and bloated one bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
torttia
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
With both of my boys it was like I lost a part of me, of course you have the baby and can see and cuddle them but its different because you have to share them. I am expecting my third and I know it will happen again.
Twix.Leigh
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I miss it when I think that this is the last baby bump I'll ever have, barring some freak accident where both of our surgeries fail. I both want it to be March, and want to go back a month to prolong it.
marissabrookee
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 2 weeks PP and yeah I definitely miss my bump. I don't miss the uncomfortableness of it but I do miss it.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
No. Well, I miss feeling the movements, but I'm much happier with my babies on the outside.
yellow14
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I soo miss it but not all the morning sickness
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I liked being pregnant and having a baby bump, but I also like being able to see my feet and DD when she's right in front of me. My DD is 2.5 years older than DS and short for her age, so there were a few times I nearly tripped over her because I couldn't see her standing under my belly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)