Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Our Children are home

mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
Today at 7:46 AM
Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are your plans with your children to keep them busy for two weeks or if some of you have less time with them? 

by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirstensmommie
by Joy on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM
One of kids will only be home Christmas eve and Christmas day. But the other 2 will have plenty of new stuff to play with.
dolphinlover325
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Play with toys and go over there aunt and uncle
MrsNewman
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Our 2 week break turned into a 3 week break thanks the to flu! All 4 kids have it. So right now they are just sleeping and watching tv most of the day! Once they perk up I hope in time for Christmas we will do cookies, and crafts! After Christmas we will play with all their new things and send them outside to enjoy the snow!!! 

mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
by Mandy on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I am scared that the waiting is going to kill my daughter. lol I am just lucky at the moment she is playing a game on the desktop. lol 

Quoting kirstensmommie: One of kids will only be home Christmas eve and Christmas day. But the other 2 will have plenty of new stuff to play with.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Sounds like a lot of fun. :) 

Quoting dolphinlover325: Play with toys and go over there aunt and uncle

mommy053008
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM
We have almost 3 wks today she is going to my work thankfully they are getting a teen babysitter during our staff meeting and Christmas party. Sat we have a Bdays party then Christmas with our friends sun is church day Mon work and the girls r going with me. Tues we have family over for xmas eve then wed xmas and xmas w/ more family the next few days after that will be playdates at fun places and the girls going to work with me.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww I am sorry that they are sick. Poor babies. I hope they feel better soon and get to do the things you have planned. :) 

Quoting MrsNewman:

Our 2 week break turned into a 3 week break thanks the to flu! All 4 kids have it. So right now they are just sleeping and watching tv most of the day! Once they perk up I hope in time for Christmas we will do cookies, and crafts! After Christmas we will play with all their new things and send them outside to enjoy the snow!!! 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Sounds like a busy 3 weeks for you and your family. :) I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. :) 

Quoting mommy053008: We have almost 3 wks today she is going to my work thankfully they are getting a teen babysitter during our staff meeting and Christmas party. Sat we have a Bdays party then Christmas with our friends sun is church day Mon work and the girls r going with me. Tues we have family over for xmas eve then wed xmas and xmas w/ more family the next few days after that will be playdates at fun places and the girls going to work with me.

mommy053008
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I gotta keep my 5,yr old busy or she will lose it. My 2 yr old always goes to work with me so she's used to it.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Sounds like a busy 3 weeks for you and your family. :) I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. :) 

Quoting mommy053008: We have almost 3 wks today she is going to my work thankfully they are getting a teen babysitter during our staff meeting and Christmas party. Sat we have a Bdays party then Christmas with our friends sun is church day Mon work and the girls r going with me. Tues we have family over for xmas eve then wed xmas and xmas w/ more family the next few days after that will be playdates at fun places and the girls going to work with me.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM

yeah I know what you mean. my 5 year old gets really bored if she has nothing to do. 

Quoting mommy053008: I gotta keep my 5,yr old busy or she will lose it. My 2 yr old always goes to work with me so she's used to it.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)