Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 18 Replies

My SO keeps asking and I just .. don't know. I don't really need anything. I'd like to have some new clothes, but I hate clothes shopping. lol And I don't want him to get something and take his time to pick it and me hate it, know what I mean?

I told him that I would like a new tatt. I only have 1 that I got when we 1st got together with my best friend (whom Im no longer really best friends with) *BAD idead, I know* We got eachothers names on our opposite ankles so you can put them side by side. Mines a green heart with her name in it, and her's is a pink heart with mine on it. Everyone thinks its weird.. honestly I met her at the shop and wasn't there when it was drawn up. She has LOTS of tatt's and she had her artist draw it up. By the time I got there it was done and this is what they come up with. I just wanted something not so personal or with a fuckin' name.. ya know? But I was young and dumb and did it, it was my 1st tatt.

I have a son and I feel guilty that I have this chic's name on me that Im not even really close to anymore on my body forever but not his! lol So now I have to even out the charts and at least get his.. I love tatt's but I cannot stand the pain! Thats my biggest fear with it! I actually have a high tolerance for pain but when it comes to a bunch of needles pricking and burning my fuckin skin .. its not cool .. at all..

Anyways, IF I get that for Christmas it will be my sons footprint with his name on the side on whichever same foot the print is of :) And maybe a little butterfly somewhere on my arm . .

by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I have no idea what I want either :/

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Quoting k9l1c5:

I always feel weird about it :/ lol And I feel weird opening gifts up too .. like my mom and grandma always get gifts, I get them stuff to, but it just makes me feel weird and put on the spot to open a gift. Idk why. lol

k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah it is kinda awkward... everyone watches you for a reaction to their gift.

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Quoting k9l1c5:

I always feel weird about it :/ lol And I feel weird opening gifts up too .. like my mom and grandma always get gifts, I get them stuff to, but it just makes me feel weird and put on the spot to open a gift. Idk why. lol

brock2k10
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I do know what I want but they are so darn expencive I dont want to tell him and have him look at me like a have five heads. I want a samsuang galaxy note 8.0. 

AydensMommy1008
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Quoting brock2k10:

I do know what I want but they are so darn expencive I dont want to tell him and have him look at me like a have five heads. I want a samsuang galaxy note 8.0. 

You never know unless you ask ;)

jessicalahlah
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I got my present today, it was a new vehicle. My Nissan which was a sedan just wasn't cutting it anymore. 

Random, if anyone asks me what I want next year, one of those Babycakes personal cupcake makers lol.

brock2k10
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM

He already told me nothing over $200....

Quoting AydensMommy1008:

Quoting brock2k10:

You never know unless you ask ;)

TempestRayne
by Donna on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I want plenty.

HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I asked for a few things, and I got them. :0)

A new strap for my dslr.

a pair of Sperry's:

a new bag for my DSLR and accessories. It's the pink one with a black monogram "B"

B&BW Amber Blush gift set

this cute little "morning mug"

and some Essie and Butter London nail polishes.

marissabrookee
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:46 PM
DH keeps asking me what I want too but I just keep saying I don't know or be creative lol I like being surprised I don't wanna know what I'm getting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)