Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Ideas

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ok so im gonna try to make this short so i can go to bed. My DH has been at work since the day before Thanksgiving and he will come home the day after Christmas (yes some of yall probably remember me mentioning it in a previous post). The kids and I have been sick pretty much since he left so havent been able to do much of anything. So my question is... Now that we are finally starting to feel a little better I would really like to try and find DH a little something from the kids to open. Nothing exspensive because we have been in and out of dr offices and had many prescriptions filled so our budget is kinda tight now. Any ideas?
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Favorite candy, homemade treat, tshirt, dvd. Idk.
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM

What kind of things does he like?

Kellie87
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM
See thats the problem im running into. He doesnt have time to really get into anything. He has no hobbies. He is only home for 2 weekz at a time and then gone for 4 weeks. So diring the 2 weeks home he just wants to be with us. I know some things he wants but its out of our price range right now.

Quoting k9l1c5:

k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM

What does he do for work? My fiance does construction and normally needs some kind of tool. Some tools can be expensive, but not all of them are :). I found this cool thing at Macy's I was going to give to DF but decided to give to my dad instead. It is travel mugs that can be plugged into the car so your coffee doesn't get cold.

Quoting Kellie87: See thats the problem im running into. He doesnt have time to really get into anything. He has no hobbies. He is only home for 2 weekz at a time and then gone for 4 weeks. So diring the 2 weeks home he just wants to be with us. I know some things he wants but its out of our price range right now.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Kellie87
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM
He works on a towboat that runs from Texas to Louisiana. Yeah I tried the whole coffee thing a few years ago. That was a waste of money. He drinks coffee but not very often.

Quoting k9l1c5:

What does he do for work? My fiance does construction and normally needs some kind of tool. Some tools can be expensive, but not all of them are :). I found this cool thing at Macy's I was going to give to DF but decided to give to my dad instead. It is travel mugs that can be plugged into the car so your coffee doesn't get cold.

Quoting Kellie87: See thats the problem im running into. He doesnt have time to really get into anything. He has no hobbies. He is only home for 2 weekz at a time and then gone for 4 weeks. So diring the 2 weeks home he just wants to be with us. I know some things he wants but its out of our price range right now.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)