Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

No more glitter!

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm so over glitter at this point its unreal we got new stocking for everyone this year and put names on them with glitter and glue, well my oldest dd 7 saw me making an extra one for my niece also 7 and begged me to let her make a picture so I did. I come up to my room to get ready for the night and what do I see my bed and floor covered in glitter! I sweep of what I can with my hand and apprentally didn't do a very good job 'cause when I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroon I look down and I was all sparkely. My dd looks like she has glitter lice and dh is always covered in glitter all I can say is think heavens I don't have a yearly coming up or my ob would think I was a stripper (my stage name would so be glitter or sparkel).

by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:11 AM

LOL omg, I can so relate because this morning my little one found some glitter, opened it and tried to eat it. It was loose glitter from a glitter tattoo kit I was going to give as a gift to someone but decided not to. She is only 16 months and I think from now on I ban anyone from getting her gifts that have glitter in them.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Lol Oh my! I am sorry about the glitter. Lol But it sounds like your daughter had a lot of fun. lol

Roxygurl
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Glitter is like herpes, once you have it never leaves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Glitter never leaves! It will be around for months.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Lol!! I have a daughter, I understand.

My favorite quote in this: Glitter is the herpes of crafting supplies
jslpruitt
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Mrs.Sparkle
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Lmao at the stage name sparkle
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)