Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

How can one

mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
Yesterday at 7:46 AM
Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

be so exhausted? I have been sitting here posting and replying to all the new posts since yesterday. I been up and down all night with a sick baby on my hands all I want to do is try to sleep and every time I sleep I start coughing. ugh!

I really wish this coffee would kick in!

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cupcake_mom
by KT on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Are you coughing because you are sick? If so try putting vicks on your feet and then socks. Not sure why it stopa the cough but it does
mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
by Mandy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Yes I have a cold also. My throat is sore and coughing up crap that is in my chest and throat.

Quoting cupcake_mom: Are you coughing because you are sick? If so try putting vicks on your feet and then socks. Not sure why it stopa the cough but it does

cupcake_mom
by KT on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Try the vicks when sleeping. Don't do out in the day, you want to cough that crap up and get rid of it while awake. Sorry you are sick

Quoting mama2b100808:

Yes I have a cold also. My throat is sore and coughing up crap that is in my chest and throat.

Quoting cupcake_mom: Are you coughing because you are sick? If so try putting vicks on your feet and then socks. Not sure why it stopa the cough but it does

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Thank you! I will have to get some. My daughter is sick too and I think she is trying to cough it up too but I don't think she knows to split it out. Even after I tell her too. lol

Quoting cupcake_mom: Try the vicks when sleeping. Don't do out in the day, you want to cough that crap up and get rid of it while awake. Sorry you are sick

Quoting mama2b100808:

cupcake_mom
by KT on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:46 AM
How old is she

Quoting mama2b100808:

Thank you! I will have to get some. My daughter is sick too and I think she is trying to cough it up too but I don't think she knows to split it out. Even after I tell her too. lol

Quoting cupcake_mom: Try the vicks when sleeping. Don't do out in the day, you want to cough that crap up and get rid of it while awake. Sorry you are sick

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:50 AM

She is 5 years old. :)

Quoting cupcake_mom: How old is she

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

cupcake_mom
by KT on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Maybe if you catch her coughing bad get a tissue and make her cough into it and show her what she is coughin up

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Thanks I will have to do that. I didn't think of that before. :)

Quoting cupcake_mom: Maybe if you catch her coughing bad get a tissue and make her cough into it and show her what she is coughin up

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

cupcake_mom
by KT on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:02 AM
That is just what i did with my dd, she is 7 now and spits stuff out every time now

Quoting mama2b100808:

Thanks I will have to do that. I didn't think of that before. :)

Quoting cupcake_mom: Maybe if you catch her coughing bad get a tissue and make her cough into it and show her what she is coughin up

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Thank you! right now she is finally resting. Well I say she is resting she keeps coughing poor baby.

Quoting cupcake_mom: That is just what i did with my dd, she is 7 now and spits stuff out every time now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)