Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM
  • 9 Replies
Do anything fun?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Oh yes! lol I finally got off my lazy behind and got my front room cleaned out. lol We are talking about clothes no one wears and stuff that no one was using. lol I think I still have to go through a lot more but a lot of it is done. LOL

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Haha, sounds productive!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh yes! lol I finally got off my lazy behind and got my front room cleaned out. lol We are talking about clothes no one wears and stuff that no one was using. lol I think I still have to go through a lot more but a lot of it is done. LOL

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM

It was lol It really needed to be done. Lol I had clothes in there from 6 years ago that I was wishing to get back into and come to find out they are mostly teen size lol yeah this momma won't be that size again. lol

Quoting Courtney610: Haha, sounds productive!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
My little sister got married on Saturday. They threw together a wedding in 18 days. They wanted just the close family, and knew if they planned it over a long period of time, a small wedding wouldn't have happened. Lol

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Aww Congrats to your little sister! Yeah I bet it wouldn't a small wedding if they planned it. :) That is pretty fast for a wedding.

Quoting Courtney610: My little sister got married on Saturday. They threw together a wedding in 18 days. They wanted just the close family, and knew if they planned it over a long period of time, a small wedding wouldn't have happened. Lol

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:01 AM
It was a chaotic 18 days, but everything went smoothly.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Aww Congrats to your little sister! Yeah I bet it wouldn't a small wedding if they planned it. :) That is pretty fast for a wedding.

Quoting Courtney610: My little sister got married on Saturday. They threw together a wedding in 18 days. They wanted just the close family, and knew if they planned it over a long period of time, a small wedding wouldn't have happened. Lol

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM

That is wonderful! I am so glad it went smooth. :) I remember when I got married I went nuts trying to get everything ready before the 4th of July. lol We went to J.o.P. My mil decorated the house. It was a short lets do this in a few days lol So I was running everywhere to get the papers done and everything lol

Married will be 2 years in July. LOL

Quoting Courtney610: It was a chaotic 18 days, but everything went smoothly.

Quoting mama2b100808:

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM

long. it was long. im so tired

MamaPeanut
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM
We (sadly) got all the indoor Xmas decor down and out away.

And I'm close to being finished with 2nd semester lesson plans. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)