Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Years Eve

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 22 Replies
How do you plan to spend your New Years Eve?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcm710
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM

We're going to Chocolate World with the kids. They got gift cards to the disney store for Christmas so we'll take them there. Then we're going to Longhorne Steakhouse for dinner. Then we'll just come home and hang out until the ball drop.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Sounds good! Do you live in Hershey?

Quoting kcm710:

We're going to Chocolate World with the kids. They got gift cards to the disney store for Christmas so we'll take them there. Then we're going to Longhorne Steakhouse for dinner. Then we'll just come home and hang out until the ball drop.

kcm710
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM
No about 20 minutes away from Hershey.

Quoting Courtney610: Sounds good! Do you live in Hershey?

Quoting kcm710:

StarryRain
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Probably go out to eat with the man after I work a few hours, and then sleep. I need all the sleep I can possibly get at this point, lol.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Probably just watch movies. :)
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:23 PM

watching tv with my family. I am hoping to get some wine tomorrow. 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM
We have 7pm dinner reservations. Then, we will just go home for some board games and Dance Central. I'm not a huge fan of going out on NYE. I'd rather have a quiet night at home with my kids and husband.
sweetsavannah10
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Probably sitting at home, or going to a family party
Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I'm about 30 minutes away. We visit Hershey at least once a month.

Quoting kcm710: No about 20 minutes away from Hershey.

Quoting kcm710:

kcm710
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Oh nice! We took the kids on Christmas Eve to see the Sweet Lights. I really like Hershey. It's nice it's not a far drive.

Quoting Courtney610: I'm about 30 minutes away. We visit Hershey at least once a month.

Quoting kcm710: No about 20 minutes away from Hershey.

Quoting kcm710:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)