• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What brand of bra do you wear?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 35 Replies
Every year I buy 4-5 new Victoria's Secret bras. Two nude and 2-3 fun ones. Usually last year's are worn out by then. Before I place my order this time, I am curious if there are any other brands that may be as good or better for same or less cash. I wear a 38C at VS. My friend loves Lane Bryant but she is more endowed than I am.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaPeanut
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Victoria's Secret only.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:26 PM

A brand that I get from walmart lol 

erin708
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Maidenform
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:40 PM

...Uhm...The kind that hold my boobs up? lol Sorry. I honestly have no idea. I bought all my bras at Belk, and they are mixed brands.

huntin_mama
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I have never found anything as comfy as VS. Everytime i try a cheaper brand, I'm disappointed. Was hoping you ladies knew some less known secret brand.
kcm710
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I only wear VS. They're worth the money in my opinion because they last a long time.
b0bbied0ll
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:49 PM

VS here

KristinD1988
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I've only worn VS bras. Even though they can be pricey I find that they are worth the money for comfort (and I ALWAYS mach my bras and panties so I love their sets). I wash my bras with the baby's clothes in cold water on the delecate cycle and then let them air dry. If you put them in the dryer I found the don't last as long and become a little disfigured. Also, Candies has pretty comfortable bras and they're definitely cheapers (Khols, Target etc)

EmilyH87
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Whatever fits. I buy from Kohl's a lot.  I like VS bras, but they've stopped carrying the larger sizes in-store (at least here), and I really hate buying anything but T-shirts online because I can't try them on.

CafeMom Tickers
mommaashley91
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I have some from VS but when I want to be cheap I get Smart & Sexy from Walmart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)