Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!! I NEED advice on a messy situation!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  • 19 Replies
Hi all. My name is Samantha! I have two amazing children, whom i adore! I have a situation, and don't know what to do. I NEED some help!! I had my tubes tied almost 3 years ago, when I had my daughter. Me and my husband were done having children, and choose a permanent solution. Well, he and I are now divorced. I have been seeing someone else for about 2 months. No protection has been used. I have been feeling really sick for a couple weeks now, so I finally drug my butt to the doctor. My tubel ligation reversed itself, and I am now pregnant with a viable pregnancy. No eptopic pregnancy. I have no idea what to do!! My new guy knows i had my tubes tied. He has not met my children, and are not serious. I don't know how to tell him! Please help!
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xcrystal88
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:17 PM

eek. do you want to keep the baby? 

mommymix0820
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:18 PM

omg im sorry but congrats! i know that has to be a tough situation to be in! how do u feel in ur heart to how he'll react?

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Um
CorbinsMumma
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM
This. If you aren't keeping it there isn't any reason to tell him and break his heart (maybe)

Quoting xcrystal88:

eek. do you want to keep the baby? 

TS9509
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM
You should really sit down with him and talk about it. Take into consideration everything he says but remember ultimately it is up to you bc it is your body.
Country_Momma2
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM
This is going to sound really bad, but I don't know him well enough to know how he will react. I do know I have to tell him. He is a really sweet guy, not like other guys i have met. I don't even know how to bring it up to him!
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Do research about tubes coming undone print them out. Sit down give him the papers to read and tell him right then you are pregnant with his child.

If he doesn't believe tell him to go to the doctor with you to make sure. It takes two to have a baby! You are going to have to tell him one way or another. How long have to been seeing this guy?

bdarnell
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:09 AM

this here he deserves to know regardless of how long yal have been together or how serious yal are it is his baby just as well as it is yours. Let him make that final decision as to wether or not he wants to be in the babys life

Quoting Country_Momma2: Hi all. My name is Samantha! I have two amazing children, whom i adore! I have a situation, and don't know what to do. I NEED some help!! I had my tubes tied almost 3 years ago, when I had my daughter. Me and my husband were done having children, and choose a permanent solution. Well, he and I are now divorced. I have been seeing someone else for about 2 months. No protection has been used. I have been feeling really sick for a couple weeks now, so I finally drug my butt to the doctor. My tubel ligation reversed itself, and I am now pregnant with a viable pregnancy. No eptopic pregnancy. I have no idea what to do!! My new guy knows i had my tubes tied. He has not met my children, and are not serious. I don't know how to tell him! Please help!

Momma-2boys
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

You just explain the deal. Its like ripping off a bandaid. That way you don't wait to long and you still have options open.

Country_Momma2
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I only met him two months ago. He and I were not looking for a relationship, i am newly divorced, and so is he. He is being restationed to Italy in September, and I am moving 5 hours south for a job this summer. Because of those reasons, we have talked and decided to keep seeing eachother, knowing there is an expiration date. We both went into this not wanting anything serious. I still stand by that, but this complicates things to a new level.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Do research about tubes coming undone print them out. Sit down give him the papers to read and tell him right then you are pregnant with his child.

If he doesn't believe tell him to go to the doctor with you to make sure. It takes two to have a baby! You are going to have to tell him one way or another. How long have to been seeing this guy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)