Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HGTV Dream Home

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 13 Replies

does anyone else enter the drawing? i do lol

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Naa I haven't even thought about doing it.

britbeth
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
I do. I did last year a well. I know I won't win, but I can still dream lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymix0820
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM

i hear ya i guess that's why they call it the dream home :) we can all dream about us winning and living in it lol ive been doing it for three years now. i enter the dream home, urban oasis and blog cabin sweeps :D

Quoting britbeth: I do. I did last year a well. I know I won't win, but I can still dream lol

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Ooooo! Tell me more!
mommymix0820
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM

check out this link :)

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv-dream-home-2014-giveaway/package/index.html

Quoting Chris030406: Ooooo! Tell me more!

ImNotKarl
by Karl on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Every year like clockwork. I know the odds of winning are slim, but it's fun to think about.

Ask me how you can be of at least average intelligence!

mommymix0820
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM

:)  yea the urban oasis had something like 245 million entries but it's nice to look at all the pics and pretend it's mine lol! 

Quoting ImNotKarl:

Every year like clockwork. I know the odds of winning are slim, but it's fun to think about.

ImNotKarl
by Karl on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I do the Urban Oasis, Green Home, and this year I'll do the Smart Home giveaway, too. I'm never banking on winning, but it's fun to look at the pictures and think that someday I'll be able to give my kids a room that cool and cook in a kitchen that sparkles like that.

Quoting mommymix0820:

:)  yea the urban oasis had something like 245 million entries but it's nice to look at all the pics and pretend it's mine lol! 

Quoting ImNotKarl:

mommymix0820
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:37 PM

for sure! the kitchens are my favorite part of the houses :) and the 2014 dream home has an "outdoor kitchen" that looks totally amazing! when me and DH build our house were doing a "chef" kitchen with a huge restaurant grade stove and all that good stuff....cooking is our passion :)

Quoting ImNotKarl:

I do the Urban Oasis, Green Home, and this year I'll do the Smart Home giveaway, too. I'm never banking on winning, but it's fun to look at the pictures and think that someday I'll be able to give my kids a room that cool and cook in a kitchen that sparkles like that.

Quoting mommymix0820:

Quoting ImNotKarl:

ImNotKarl
by Karl on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Kitchens and bthrooms. We only have a standing shower and our bathroom is the size of a closet, so I see these soaker tubs and enough space to brush my teeth while my husband combs his beard and I'm drooling.

Quoting mommymix0820:

for sure! the kitchens are my favorite part of the houses :) and the 2014 dream home has an "outdoor kitchen" that looks totally amazing! when me and DH build our house were doing a "chef" kitchen with a huge restaurant grade stove and all that good stuff....cooking is our passion :)

Quoting ImNotKarl:

Quoting mommymix0820:

Quoting ImNotKarl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)