Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

**TMI**

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:51 AM
  • 13 Replies
What is the best and cheapest way to get rid of blackheads???? I just noticed I have a lot on and around my nose.
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilyrose2011
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:53 AM
I wish I knew :( I can never complety get rid of them and keep them away
brandie1470
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:53 AM
My niece swears by brushing your skin with a toothbrush and tooth paste. I don't have issues with black heads so I never tried it
hadleykubenka
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:58 AM
I think I might try that tomorrow. Thanks

Quoting brandie1470: My niece swears by brushing your skin with a toothbrush and tooth paste. I don't have issues with black heads so I never tried it
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:18 AM
I have the Olay face brush, it has greatly reduced my blackheads though they are not gone. I say I got rid of 80% of them though. I highly recommend that brush my skin has been so much better since using it.
amberNewman0213
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
The nose strips work wonders for me. It's like a super strong sticky tape that pulls all the blackheads out. Also netrogena spot treatment always helps.
mollymae09
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Mix unflavored gelatin and milk. Microwave and brush on. Wait til it dries and peel it off like a pore strip. Just google diy pore strip and you should be able to find the recipe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hadleykubenka
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Ok thanks ladies!!
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM
I've heard baking soda is really good at keeping them away, its what I use and I don't get nearly as many as I did. Once you get rid of the ones you have now, try that. I just do it once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I will have to try some of these ideas myself.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Steaming your face for a few once or twice a week before a good washing will help open your pores to flush more of the Uck out. I wouldn't recommend using a tooth brush on your face, but regular cheap, plain tooth paste will help draw them out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)