Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man, darn it.

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:33 AM
  • 9 Replies

I got an email from Kohl's that my order was cancelled, and they refunded my purchase to my gift card. My biggest problem? I can no longer find the gift card- I think it may have been thrown away in the huge amount of cleaning I did for new year's. *sigh*I will try to email them  to see if the number can be found in their system, but since i did not sign up for an account, I am not sure how it can happen/

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:50 AM
My computer saves numbers in fields a lot of times. I wonder if you tried to place a new order, if your computer would still have the number "saved". Does that even make sense? It doesn't physically save them, but rather tries to auto fill the space.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Mine does the same thing, so I tried it. nope. not this time.

Quoting rwebb11: My computer saves numbers in fields a lot of times. I wonder if you tried to place a new order, if your computer would still have the number "saved". Does that even make sense? It doesn't physically save them, but rather tries to auto fill the space.

rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Boo. Hopefully if you call and explain they will be able to give you a store credit or something and deactivate that gift card number. I'm sure a big corporation like that should be able to do something. Good Luck!

Quoting TempestRayne:

Quoting rwebb11: My computer saves numbers in fields a lot of times. I wonder if you tried to place a new order, if your computer would still have the number "saved". Does that even make sense? It doesn't physically save them, but rather tries to auto fill the space.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:05 AM

I hope so too. The card was a gift from my mom.

Quoting rwebb11: Boo. Hopefully if you call and explain they will be able to give you a store credit or something and deactivate that gift card number. I'm sure a big corporation like that should be able to do something. Good Luck!

Quoting TempestRayne:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Oh no! I hope you can find it. I am sorry that your order was cancel. :(

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM
That sucks. Hopefully you can figure something out.
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Did you get anything figured out yet?

Quoting TempestRayne:

I hope so too. The card was a gift from my mom.

Quoting rwebb11: Boo. Hopefully if you call and explain they will be able to give you a store credit or something and deactivate that gift card number. I'm sure a big corporation like that should be able to do something. Good Luck!

Quoting TempestRayne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Hope you can get it fixed.

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:29 PM

kohls usually has very good customer service-if you still have the order number they can problaby see what the number was, void the card and give you a new one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)