Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

On this Thursday

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:11 AM
  • 10 Replies

what are you planning to do today? I can't not believe in a few more days my child will be back at school. So I am hoping to be a lot more time with her before she is back in school. :) Love having her home with me.

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Mine go back Monday so my plan is to do something fun with them tomorrow after work. It'll be nice anyway to spend some time with them since they've basically been in their rooms since Christmas, lol.

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Dd goes back to school 2day it's catching up on cleaning for me
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I totally agree. :) Get them out of their rooms and into life a little bit before school starts back for them. lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Mine go back Monday so my plan is to do something fun with them tomorrow after work. It'll be nice anyway to spend some time with them since they've basically been in their rooms since Christmas, lol.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds prefect. I know that is what I will be doing when she goes to school. So much hasn't been done since she has been home.

Quoting Paigesmommy78: Dd goes back to school 2day it's catching up on cleaning for me

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:38 AM
My #1 goal is to get the tree and decorations down. It took a solid hour to undecorate the tree last night, I'm SO glad I didn't put up two this year.

I'd also like to finish cleaning and finding homes for all the Christmas gifts my kids got- this has been a 2 day process so far.

Maybe we'll go sledding since it snowed last night.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Aww Yeah I am waiting till my daughter is in school to put our tree away and decorations. But It will be fun. I hope you guys enjoy sledding. :)

Quoting Simple-Beauty: My #1 goal is to get the tree and decorations down. It took a solid hour to undecorate the tree last night, I'm SO glad I didn't put up two this year.

I'd also like to finish cleaning and finding homes for all the Christmas gifts my kids got- this has been a 2 day process so far.

Maybe we'll go sledding since it snowed last night.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Kids went back to school today. I'm going to try to relax. I'm exhausted.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Yay! Was just told we are going out to eat tonight.

Quoting Courtney610: Kids went back to school today. I'm going to try to relax. I'm exhausted.

mommymix0820
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:53 AM

grocery shopping! a break from the babies lol much needed :) my DD2 is deep in the terrible 2's...let my husband get a taste of wat i deal with from her daily lol!

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol yeah that seems fair to do lol

Quoting mommymix0820:

grocery shopping! a break from the babies lol much needed :) my DD2 is deep in the terrible 2's...let my husband get a taste of wat i deal with from her daily lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN