Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Have not lost my stomach, has anyone else lost their post-baby belly?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:28 AM
  • 11 Replies
I know I'm supposed to work out and when I do I feel disgusting. I start getting sad bc my belly is gross and it sticks out and hangs over, I am trying to stick with my zumba. I feel I should pus myself, idk why I'm putting the thoughts that I won't se a change. Its hard to feel pretty....and get dressed. People still ask me if I'm pregnant and it really hurts my feelings. Please tell me how you lost it, I was super skinny before my daughter! I had her 6-30-2012, and was not able to breast feed.
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:31 AM

I am still trying after 5 years to lose mine. Good luck.

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I had my son 3 years ago and still have a pooch. And now pregnant again. *sigh* Good luck, dear. Lots of ab exercises.

mommymix0820
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:02 AM

i lost everything but 10 lbs of pregnancy weight when i had all three of my babies so idk about that....but i do have some loose skin that i wanna work on and to tighten my booty back up. i have a carmen electra dvd i wanna try. i love to try zumba though too....can u get that on dvd?

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:05 PM
My weight fluctuates quite a bit.

I still haven't gotten back in shape from my son who is 3.
sahm87
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Girl I have the pooch. The pooch has been there for 4 years. I gave up trying to lose it and just started dressing to my shape and size.
mommy122112
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM

i know how you feel, its been a year since my daughter was born and i can't seem to lose a POUND, i gained 80 lbs with her :(. i couldn't breast feed either bc dd was not latching on. let me know if you find something that works for you!! GL

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM
I am a little saggy and loose, but not bad.
SkullyDevour
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I have a little jello pooch but I read somewhere that the best thing you can do is to stop trying to fit into your old clothes for a while and buy some new ones. I thought the idea was lame, but once I did start buying some new clothes for my new body it actually did help, for me at least :-/

Hang in there mama, I'm sure you're still stunning!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Nope, I haven't either. I had my daughter August 13th, 2012. My belly is pretty saggy, it is nasty... I really want to make more of an effort to get rid of it this year, I am so tired of looking at this. My daughter was so big and stretched my belly that much that it made it saggy looking now. I was all belly and she was a few ozs shy of 10 lbs. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:33 PM

I still have pooch from both kids too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)