Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What is the earliest you've found out you were pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM
  • 53 Replies

What is the earliest you've found out you were pregnant?  What were your very first symptoms and when?

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:43 PM
I was 3w 2d with Lexi. I had a missed period
lesalmi
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:49 PM
With my dd I hadn't even missed a period. All my friends kept telling me I was pregnant. I didn't think I was.. I took the test to shut them up and prove them wrong.... yea backfire...

With our son we were kind of trying but I didn't take a test till I was 3 days late. My first indicator was getting motion sickness while driving. I have always when I'm the passenger, only ever got sick actually driving while pregnant.
Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:12 PM

8 days past ovulation. No symptoms, we were trying so I started peeing on sticks about 6 days after I'd ovulated. The light was VERY faint, so I went in for a blood test and it was positive.

momager2two
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 2 weeks along with both pregnancies. I just knew. I couldnt wake right up and brush my teeth like normal. It would make me sick. I had to wait awhile. Something about toothpaste just made me want to vomit.
KristinD1988
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I was 5 weeks when I found out and went to the doctor the beginning of the 6th week to confirm. Started the morning sickness almost immediately after that. 

mama2b100808
Friends are not what they say there are. After 15 years you would think it would be okay. Well I was proofing wrong again!
Today at 7:46 AM
by Mandy on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

I knew I was pregnant 2 weeks but didn't find out till 3 or 4th week along for sure when I went in to see a doctor.

erin708
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM
With my kids I waited til I missed my period. With my surrobaby it was 7 days post ivf transfer. That's equivilent to 10dpo. I never have any symptoms other than a missed period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:25 PM

With DD1 'the deed' was done on the fourth of July and I got a positive test from my dr on Aug 3rd, though I had breast tenderness, nausea, and other symptoms a couple weeks before the positive. With DD2 I had to use the rest room a lot, had heart burn, and nausea about three days after I should have gotten my period. My periods are always irregular so that didn't tell me anything.

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM

the day after my missed period..so I guess thats about 3 weeks.  I had no real symptoms for a few weeks after that, then I was really tired.

mmc326
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:09 PM
I just found I am pregnant right before New Years. When I got the positive I was only 5 days after implantation but we were trying. I had no symptoms and still don't but it was 5 days before my missed period so I figured it was a good time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)