Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

do you kids keep you up at night

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:52 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

you know we all love our kids. but what  happens when you dont get any sleep. my son keeps me up all night then when he dose go to sleep i cant seem to sleep. is this just  me or dose this happen to many moms. man im tired.

by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
thisisrealsht
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. I deal with the same exact thing.
jamaicanmom89
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 5:05 AM
Like me right now. I was woken up becuz he wanted something to drink and when i got it he fell asleep now i cant go back to bed. Sometimes they sleep and wake up ( their time is 2-3 am) and i have to be trying to get them by reading or letting them watch news on tv and at 5am they knock out and i am to be up at 6
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:12 AM

My kids kept me up all night for yeeeaaarrs. I went about three years without a decent night's sleep. Now they sleep through the night most nights, DS stopped having night terrors as often, and we're pregnant again. lol

mmc326
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:57 AM

My 3 year old used to wake up all through out the night crying. About half a year ago I started letting her cry it out. I told her I would not be coming in her room again for the rest of the night. I started giving her an hour of TV before bed and a bed time snack. I keep water by her bed also. This way she can't cry and say "I'm hungry" or "Thirsty". The first couple of nights were hard but now she sleeps completely through the night unless she is sick or has a night terror. Its amazing I get so much more sleep now! :)

TempestRayne
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Oh my yes. I just make lots of.coffee.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 6, 2014 at 10:58 AM

No thankfully. It is rough to get them to sleep though, once they are asleep they don't get back up.

sparklznblues
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Ill put it like this, I now am used to getting 3 or 4 hrs of sleep at night, thats it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN