Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommys with 8-9 month olds updates <3

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hello Mommys. My Son Jayden was born April 18th 2013. 6lbs 15oz 20 1/2 inches long. He is now 8 1/2 months old. He will be 9 months on the 18th. He says Mom all the time. Hes always gotta be on my lap. If I sit on the floor beside him. He climbs up on me. Im always afraid hes gonna fall or get hurt. He has 5 teeth. His favorite fruit is bananas. He loves corn and sweet potatoes. He wont eat meats. Hes been flopping over on his belly alot. Hes trying to learn how to crawl. He loves standing and uses the table and me to stand. His favorite toy is his jumperoo. His favorite show is bubble guppies. He sleeps 11-12 hours a night. He loves car rides except for at night. He doesnt like sitting in the backseat alone. So I have to sit with him. At his 6 month check up he weighed 16lbs and was 23 1/2 inches long.  He wears size 3 diapers.

His schedule looks like this

Wakeup 730-8

Breakfast 8-830 (Cereal, 1/2 jar of fruits, 6oz bottle

Nap 930 (For about 30-40 mins)

Bottle 1230- (6oz)

Nap 1 (30 Mins)

Lunch 4 (Jar of veggies, 6oz bottle)

Nap 5 (30 mins)

Bath 7

Night time bottle right afterwards 8oz with cereal added

Bedtime 8-830

Now post newborn and now pictures =) Im hoping to meet Mommys whose babies were born April 18th of this year.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM

AWWWW what a cutie!

JaydensMama418
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Thank you. Im hoping to meet Mommys with  babies around his age. To see what there babies are doing and maybe become friends. Im home alot just me and the baby. So its nice to have ppl to talk to.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

AWWWW what a cutie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)