Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my girl loves to help

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

she want to help with every thing. but she cant all was help. when im using cleaners so i give her a  clean rag with a water and she goes and wipes everything. then i gota go and do it over again.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kelid805
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM
You can go to a health foods store- they usually have all natural cleaners that won't leave streaks and are safe enough! I use them, my daughter loves helping as well so I will spray the area lightly, give her a towel and she goes for it. Then she washes her hands thoroughly after :)
RheaF
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:54 PM
I use a homemade cleaner of vinegar, water, and tea tree oil. It is a natural disinfectant and I can let the kids use it with no worries.
CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:19 AM

cute :)

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

amberNewman0213
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Mine does the same. She is very OCD though about messes. She gets so worked up over mess.
mama2b100808
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Aww so sweet and cute. My daughter does that also. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)