Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What was your first symptoms

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:42 PM
  • 23 Replies
When you got pregnant?

Do you think more women pregnant with boys or girls threw up more?
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I was tired. I have two boys and puked way more with my older son. I only puked twice with my youngest son. So I don't believe in that one. Lol
cLanief
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:22 PM
My first I had none. My boss told me I was.
Second I had a weird period and even saw the doc because of a pain I was having in my uterus while cleaning. Tested and was not pregnant. Two weeks later a friend messaged me on fb telling me she had a dream I came to her telling her I was pregnant. I tested 2 days later because it kept bugging me and I popped pregnant and yes I puked more with my son but was naseous more with my daughter
anj2mom
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:52 PM
I felt more sick with my girl than my boy. I had bad cramps with my first soon after i got preg and sore boobs with my second.
roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM

With my first I had breast tenderness which I didn't pay attention to really. Then I decided to go to the dr for 'female problems' but before I could I thought I caught a stomach bug from my BIL. Turned out I was pregnant. I was sick the whole pregnancy to the point of ER's and throwing up on the side of the highway....multiple times.

With DD2 I was running to the bathroom a lot. Then the smell ofa  freshly opened pack of crackers nearly knocked me on my butt.  The day I bought the tests I had heartburn (for like the second time in my life) and I pretty much figured I was pregnant. I wasn't sick but maybe two or three times with that pregnancy though.

AviannasMama
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM
With my first, I was late and then got nauseous if I didn't eat something constantly.

With my second, I had to pee like a friggin race horse all the time!
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Very first symptom was a pulling feeling down there and then exhaustion and then nauseous/puking. I was sick most of my pregnancy and had a girl.
ZombieMommy2014
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

I had all the normal premenstrual symptoms so I kept thinking that my period was just around the corner. Breast tenderness, nausea, cramps. I always joked with my Mom that I wouldn't know I was pregnant because I'd think I was just getting my period instead and sure enough! One day I couldn't stop throwing up and couldn't stop, thought I had the flu. Went to the doctors and did a standard pee in the cup test, they came in and said "Nope your pregnant" lol.

Suprise! It's a great surprise though, I'm super excited and so is my family :)

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:04 AM

I had no sickness with my daughter. Well I knew I was pregnant when I couldn't be around someone smoking a cigarette.

tabby21
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:10 AM

with my first i had NO symptoms at all if it wasnt for hubby who tracked my af i wouldnt even guessed lol this time i had severe back pain as i was ovulating but it NEVER went away and then i felt nausous one night after work....the next day i tested and sure enough i was preg

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

barrelracer1699
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Well my first was a boy and I was 35 weeks before I knew I was pregnant. My daughter I was nauseous and roughly 8 weeks when I found out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN