Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

longest. month. ever.

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 11 Replies
I have been trying to lose 20 lbs before summer. Toning is my biggest problem.

I have watched what I eat and trying to exercise. I have two small children and live in northern wi, it's been sooooo cold.

Well, just as I started my routine my whole family got rotavirus. And having to take care of two toddlers and a husband, needless to say I was beaten down and unable to heal properly.

Just as I was feeling better. BAM! I get influenza. Body aches, sensitivity, stomach cramps. The whole kit a kaboodle. Nobody else got it. Just me. So I am trying to take care of my very agitated toddlers while suffering stomach cramps.

The cramps went on for nearly 4 days. My loving husband was so sick of dealing with sickness he just ignored me and yelled at me for not being on the to of my game. Constant nagging and was just so mean.

I am finally feeling OK. Not perfect. Plus I got my monthly gift from nature.

20 days of misery. Please god, let this be it!!!!

Just needed someone to listen and feel sorry for me ha!!!

Hope everyone stays heathy this winter
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Sorry you all have been so sick! Hopefully this is the end of the sicknesses for you guys!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Feel better!
raschwittay
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Thank you

Quoting Courtney610: Feel better!
raschwittay
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Yes. I'm afraid to bring my boys anywhere. I'm so done with sickness

Quoting k9l1c5:

Sorry you all have been so sick! Hopefully this is the end of the sicknesses for you guys!

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:08 AM

aww i am sorry you guys have been sick I hope you feel better soon. :) 

raschwittay
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Thank you so much. I finally am. At least those 20 lbs will come off faster.

I've used my ill days as a detox. Seeing as though there was nothing left in my body lol.

Now healthy eating and moderate exercise

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:58 AM

That is wonderful! I have a lot of weight to lose also. :) Be careful and stay healthy. :) 

Quoting raschwittay: Thank you so much. I finally am. At least those 20 lbs will come off faster.

I've used my ill days as a detox. Seeing as though there was nothing left in my body lol.

Quoting mama2b100808:

raschwittay
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Yeah. Another arctic blast coming our way. I'm beyond tired of winter

Quoting mama2b100808:

That is wonderful! I have a lot of weight to lose also. :) Be careful and stay healthy. :) 

Quoting raschwittay: Thank you so much. I finally am. At least those 20 lbs will come off faster.

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I totally understand. Winter can be hard on some people. I live in Louisiana and winter months is good for us but not for most. Summer is like dying here. lol 

Quoting raschwittay: Yeah. Another arctic blast coming our way. I'm beyond tired of winter

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

raschwittay
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:06 AM
I visited southern fl in July. I got off the plane and the air was so humid it felt like there was no air left!

That was a hot week

Quoting mama2b100808:

I totally understand. Winter can be hard on some people. I live in Louisiana and winter months is good for us but not for most. Summer is like dying here. lol 

Quoting raschwittay: Yeah. Another arctic blast coming our way. I'm beyond tired of winter

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)